Green and White Practice Saturday Night

52 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I get Sunday Ticket but I use SportsSurge for other live sporting events and it's awesome man 100% no lag and perfect streams. I'll inbox you a Jets live stream every Sunday before kickoff man. I can also send you an MLB baseball game right now so you can check it out lmk.

I also have to deal with Directv's Sunday Ticket monopoly while living in S. Florida. I often lose the satellite signal during the game. 

Sunday Ticket can be streamed (with a Directv subscription) to a smart TV or streaming device thru the Sunday Ticket app.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

This can’t be the representation of the teams offensive ability that the coaches wanted. It hasn’t been a good time.

Yup.  Sure sounds like a rough evening so far -- defense way ahead of the offense it seems.

Corey Davis is definitely the chain mover of the group. 

And then a miscommunication between Davis and Wilson makes another 3 and out. Wilson read the zone and expected Davis to keep moving but Davis sat down behind the linebacker. 

I was impressed with the throw tho, very precise in its placement.

• Upvote 3