JD Press Conference 9/1

kdels62

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Not on merit.  They just got rid of the better player. It’s bizarre. 

Saleh has said repeatedly that for most NFL players its about opportunity and playing time. I'm thinking that Echols and Pinnock are two guys they really like in their system and want to see them on the field. To me what's strange is why cut Bless? It's never a bad thing to have too much depth.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Saleh has said repeatedly that for most NFL players its about opportunity and playing time. I'm thinking that Echols and Pinnock are two guys they really like in their system and want to see them on the field. To me what's strange is why cut Bless? It's never a bad thing to have too much depth.

Doing his best to purge all the leftover maccagnan stink on this team. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

Not even close.   “Invest in the drafted players “

I think the idea is that they are supposed to be a better fit even if they are not that far along in their development.

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

The funny part is how they claim they wanted to give him a chance to catch on with another team and they cut him LATE

Yeah.  From the press reports it sounds like they were trying to work a trade, but at the end of the day nobody would bite.  

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m pretty sure the implication was that Bless lost his starting job and instead of leaving him on their bench, they let him go.

Frankly, I don’t think bless is JD or Saleh’s type of player because he’s undisciplined and tends to mouth off without backing it up with a high level of play on the field.

• Upvote 4

Typical double talk cliches, but I am not sure he told the truth on Crowder. His body language was off on that answer.  JD was probably trying to make a trade and that fell through.  The we just want to get better every day answer has tempered my expectations a bit. Been a shiiteee day but I get a new pool cue case tomorrow and the teaser for the Wheel of Time TV shows come out too so tomorrow will be a better day.