FREE DENZEL

The Crusher

New coaching regimes always seem to target one guy on the team from the old culture. I remember Parcells going right after Hugh Douglas, who was a great player. Mangini and Faneca I believe as well. For some reason this coaching staff is looking to use Denzel as the sacrificial lamb to get buy in, and it’s disappointing and honestly hurting the team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 1

On 9/19/2021 at 7:33 PM, The Crusher said:

We will continue too until they FREE DENZEL. His ability to grab YoLo balls makes him indispensable right now. 

vs when? 

not throwing INTs is the most important thing right now. Guys besides Mims are open. Bad decisions were made. 

There's always some guy people feel needs to be freed. Like Robbie Anderson on the 2-0 Panthers. He along with Sam Darnold, who I've dissed. Oh no, I could be wrong about them? I'll wait...

36 minutes ago, phill1c said:

vs when? 

not throwing INTs is the most important thing right now. Guys besides Mims are open. Bad decisions were made. 

There's always some guy people feel needs to be freed. Like Robbie Anderson on the 2-0 Panthers. He along with Sam Darnold, who I've dissed. Oh no, I could be wrong about them? I'll wait...

You mean the guys that drop the ball in the first game when it was thrown to them, killing any momentum we had? Yeah your right, play them. If those guys had Zach’s confidence he wouldn’t be forcing throws to a double and triple covered Corey Davis. I can give two shits about Denzel going forward, but I do want Zach to have the best chance to succeed.

Young QBs learning the game need big physical receivers that can clean up some mistakes. Corey Davis and Denzel Mims are the two we have right now. So play them! Or wait till see if someone steps up in game 3, or maybe game 4, I’m sure another half dozen interceptions by Zach until someone does won’t hurt nothing . FREE DENZEL!

Exactly how many catches did Jerry Rice, er, Denzel Mims catch last year? :I mean, we're talking a HOF talent here, mired on the bench for TWO coaches.

I'm not saying he should be. I'm saying that he didn't get much onto the field last year and this year others have beat him out. Others, that have had a drop or two...which, of course, hadn't actually happened until the game was played so could not be factored into the decision. 

I get it, the guy deserves a chance, according to the peanut gallery of internet Jets GMs. What have they ever won?

• Sympathy 1