FREE DENZEL

The Crusher

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Zach is trying too hard and tossing up jump balls. Who is the best contested  ball catcher on the team? Yeah. The guy on the bench. FREE DENZEL. 

Know the playbook and be in the right spots when you are on the field. A lot more to it then what meets the eye. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But those calves tho

Rookie play caller, we knew this would be a struggle but the one thing that you think you would just fall back on is, when all else fails, put the best players on the field and let them go make a play.  Talent wins in the NFL, dont over complicate it.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

He didn't look too bad last year in limited action.  How about the CS get its best players on the field and coach them up to do what they do best?  He is not a slot receiver so why should he learn that route tree? Don't we have like a dozen slot receivers?  How many 6'4 physical receivers with speed do we have? 

This is so dumb

they have Moore and Berrios playing on the outside and forcing Mims to learn the slot ?

Wtf??? You can’t make this sh*t up 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You don't need to know a lot to recognize there's room for guys who can run down the field and catch long passes.  Like he did last week.  And got benched anyways. 

Sometimes the game isn't that complicated.  

Worked for Robby Anderson, and we wish we had that guy back.

How does anyone actually give a **** about this anymore? I'm just so used to posting here and dealing with you weirdos that I don't know what else to do on Sundays in the fall. I barely even pay real attention to the games anymore,  haven't for a few years. I just sh*tpost and put up memes now. 

They could contract this team tomorrow and I wouldn't care,  but I'd still drop in here 5 times a day.

Its essentially the only remaining portion of my fandom not eroded away by incompetence and misfortune. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

How does anyone actually give a **** about this anymore? I'm just so used to posting here and dealing with you weirdos that I don't know what else to do on Sundays in the fall. I barely even pay real attention to the games anymore,  haven't for a few years. I just sh*tpost and put up memes now. 

They could contract this team tomorrow and I wouldn't care,  but I'd still drop in here 5 times a day.

Its essentially the only remaining portion of my fandom not eroded away by incompetence and misfortune. 

100% agreed. FREE DENZEL!

We ran a designed 4th & 1 play to Berrios at the right stick yesterday. Berrios was covered like a blanket. If you're gonna run an out route like that, you need to be able to box a defender out and give your QB a little space to make that throw. Berrios didn't do that, he's small, that's a lot tougher for Berrios to do. 

Maybe put Mims or Davis in there for that route?