Antonio Brown video

Maxman

17 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Remember how normal he was in the beginning

he was the anti owens and ocho 

then burfict hit him

17 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I'm positive we have seen the effects of CTE in real time watching his career.

My wife asked me what would cause him to do what he did, and I essentially told her the above. 

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

My wife asked me what would cause him to do what he did, and I essentially told her the above. 

Also, I was playing against him in two separate championship games, so I was doubly excited for what he did. Also, him not being on the field in the playoffs is definitely a detriment to Brady, which makes me triply happy!

5 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

The NFL's response was laughable as to why this was not a penalty. Only could the Jets be at "home' and have the opposing player run on the field and the refs protect them by not throwing a flag and the NFL actually back this up. An absolute joke

What was the excuse?

Comical there wasn't a personal foul there...

9 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I wonder what happened to cause this.  I know arians told him to go in and he refused but why did arians have to tell him to go in?  What happened that he refused to go in which caused arians to go over and tell him to go in?

He had 5 targets so I dont think it was about his involvement.

Sounds like he was managing his load knowing he had another game to meet the incentives. Evans was basically playing on one leg so I’m sure Arians didn’t have much patience for Brown jaking an injury at that point, especially when they were losing.

I believe he is not all there mentally-the problem is his is uber talented so coach after coach after coach enables him instead of him getting his act together. What are the rules ? can he be picked up by another team after being cut? If so he will be a packer or a chief within a week. Every team/coach thinks they can fix him. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

What was the excuse?

Comical there wasn't a personal foul there...

The NFL "expert" stated that because Antonio Brown didnt interfere with a play that there is no penalty. So in theory we can send bench players into the end zone on any given play, have them do jumping jacks and this is perfectly ok and not distractive. Well any other team can do this because im sure if we did it there would be a penalty 

• Upvote 2