Antonio Brown video

Maxman

45 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Antonio Brown needed:

8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus

He also needs just 55 yards receiving to unlock another $333,333 bonus

Plus he needed one receiving touchdown unlock another  $333,333 bonus.

He might regret this moment...

Gronk is also close to some contract incentives.  See story here: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-inside-the-2021-performance-bonuses-of-20-notable-players-including-tom-brady-and-stefon-diggs/

I wonder if he was getting upset that Gronk was getting a lot of targets instead of him  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

You can’t test for CTE until after death.  

They can’t test exactly for it but they can do MRIs and CAT scans to see if there’s a start of brain damage and if he was showing any signs of it and I’m sure they gave him some sort of test even if it was just speaking with him and having an evaluation. The guys always been a douche bag he’s just became more of a douche bag over the years.
Everything isn’t always what the popular disease happens to be. Sometimes people are just assholes. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s a millionaire I’m sure that’s not gonna be an issue

I'm sure.  I would just want them to make a point with Brown.   Walking away from the team during a game?  In the not so distant old days, Brown would have been missing teeth after that move.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm sure.  I would just want them to make a point with Brown.   Walking away from the team during a game?  In the not so distant old days, Brown would have been missing teeth after that move.

We won’t know what happens in the locker room if he’s still there when the rest of the players get in there. They won so it’s not as bad. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

He’s the Steve Howe of the NFL. 

He’ll be back on an NFL roster next year. Keep giving him chances lol. 

I really doubt it. No GM worth his salt is going to pick up any player that quits on his team in the middle of a game. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They can’t test exactly for it but they can do MRIs and CAT scans to see if there’s a start of brain damage and if he was showing any signs of it and I’m sure they gave him some sort of test even if it was just speaking with him and having an evaluation. The guys always been a douche bag he’s just became more of a douche bag over the years.
Everything isn’t always what the popular disease happens to be. Sometimes people are just assholes. 

Actually, the best test to do would be a spinal tap.  But most of the time it just shows that something is wrong, not that it’s necessarily an encephalitis.  

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

This POS should never play another down in the NFL.  If I'm their GM, he gets cut now and finds his own way home.  No way he rides the team plane.  What a friggin' scumbag.

What’s really interesting is how Brady went out of his way to get Bucs mngmnt to sign Brown. Brady really has no shame when it comes to winning. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

I really doubt it. No GM worth his salt is going to pick up any player that quits on his team in the middle of a game. 

That’s been said like 5 times about this wacko. But I really think this is the straw that breaks the camel’s back. You just can’t do something so outrageous as this. This ain’t the 60’s. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Can't wait for people to heap praise on tampa for cutting him when they should be getting eviscerated for picking him up in the 1st place.

Tommy Brady letting the guy live with him for a while in his house.

Brady probably had a security guard outside the bedroom and had Brown in a straight jacket. That’s the only way I’d feel safe.