Antonio Brown video

Maxman

Just now, Maynard13 said:

That’s been said like 5 times about this wacko. But I really think this is the straw that breaks the camel’s back. You just can’t do something so outrageous as this. This ain’t the 60’s. 

Maynard. I know it only takes one GM but how in the world can anyone sign him. Players on any squad want all their teammates to have their backs at all times and to quit on the rest of the guys in the middle of the game is just inexcusable. I believe he’d be a pariah in any locker room in any sport 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

They can’t test exactly for it but they can do MRIs and CAT scans to see if there’s a start of brain damage and if he was showing any signs of it and I’m sure they gave him some sort of test even if it was just speaking with him and having an evaluation. The guys always been a douche bag he’s just became more of a douche bag over the years.
Everything isn’t always what the popular disease happens to be. Sometimes people are just assholes. 

Brown needs an exorcist not a CAT scan. 

4B56CAF0-8FAD-4516-883A-58DEFF2CE692.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Maynard. I know it only takes one GM but how in the world can anyone sign him. Players on any squad want all their teammates to have their backs at all times and to quit on the rest of the guys in the middle of the game is just inexcusable. I believe he’d be a pariah in any locker room in any sport 

Just no way he ever plays a down or has ANYTHING to do with the NFL ever again. It’s just a slap in the face to the history and tradition of the NFL. No one has ever seen something like this - other than Jimmy Piersall running the bases backwards after hitting his 100th home run way back when. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Just no way he ever plays a down or has ANYTHING to do with the NFL ever again. It’s just a slap in the face to the history and tradition of the NFL. No one has ever seen something like this - other than Jimmy Piersall running the bases backwards after hitting his 100th home run way back when. 

Vontae Davis

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Vontae Davis

Similar but different.

Davis wasnt pissed he was benched and took a hissy fit making a scene for all to see, dancing through the EZ, shirtless and throwing stuff into the stands.  

Davis went into the locker room and told his DC he was done, was done with football.  

Genuinely disgraceful that this guy was allowed to play in the league given all the sh*t he's done An obvious mental case who is gonna end up dead in the next 10 years. Hopefully doesn't take anyone else with him. 

Brady and Buccaneers can't take enough criticism for accommodating this piece of sh*t.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

True, but AB was worse, without quitting the game of football, he just quit todays game because the little bitch didnt like being benched.

I think you're splitting hairs here. Both were awful. Vontae Davis dressed up quitting as retiring. He's still a quitter and that was the last game he ever played. Same goes for AB, because you and I both know he'll never play in the league again. 

50 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

True, but AB was worse, without quitting the game of football, he just quit todays game because the little bitch didnt like being benched.

It actually sounds like he quit because he didn’t want to go in the game when asked. He obviously is mentally I’ll and football is the least of his problems 

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Quitting privately in the locker room is very different from the bizarre disgraceful display during the game by Brown. There’s a huge difference. 

Bottom line he was their starter and he just decided to stop playing at halftime. It was extremely unprofessional, and it's not any less unprofessional now because Antonio Brown took his shirt off running off the field. 

46 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bottom line he was their starter and he just decided to stop playing at halftime. It was extremely unprofessional, and it's not any less unprofessional now because Antonio Brown took his shirt off running off the field. 

Both are bad, but making it a display makes what Brown did multiple times worse in my eyes. I've never seen anything like it and I've been watching football since 1966. It was an embarrassment.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, docdhc said:

It actually sounds like he quit because he didn’t want to go in the game when asked. He obviously is mentally I’ll and football is the least of his problems 

Yeah, sounds that way.  Arians said be told him to go into the game and refused.  He said he asked him again and he refuse at which point Arians said he told him if he wont go in to get off of the field

Walking off the field, dancing through the EZ, shirtless making a mockery of the situation?  I've never seen it, no one has because no one has done it before.  

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Right he didnt want to play football again, this one is similar but Browns case is different, worse he just refused to go in and play