I missed the game…

Integrity28

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

But, I checked the box score in the 3rd quarter. Here is my breakdown:

1. As I feared, the Jets got no pressure on Burrow. How do I know? I didn’t look at our sack numbers, I looked at the Cincy WR stats and saw the #2 and #3 WRs were blowing up, which means plenty of time to go tutu progressions and connect on deep throws.

2. Saleh’s defense couldn’t get off the field. I didn’t look at time if possession, but I saw a gross disparity between the team in terms of plays run.

3. We couldn’t protect Flacco. Our leader WR was a RB, he had INT, it was obvious he was not getting time to execute.

I’m glad I missed the games. I’ve seen this show before, too many times to count. It’s the Jets script, no matter who the coach is.

I should save myself the heartache and just read your blindly made/accurate assessments. Let me get on your email blast list. Subscribed. Thanks.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1. As I feared, the Jets got no pressure on Burrow. How do I know? I didn’t look at our sack numbers, I looked at the Cincy WR stats and saw the #2 and #3 WRs were blowing up, which means plenty of time to go tutu progressions and connect on deep throws.

2. Saleh’s defense couldn’t get off the field. I didn’t look at time if possession, but I saw a gross disparity between the team in terms of plays run.

3. We couldn’t protect Flacco. Our leader WR was a RB, he had INT, it was obvious he was not getting time to execute.

I’m glad I missed the games. I’ve seen this show before, too many times to count. It’s the Jets script, no matter who the coach is.

you forgot the many many fumbles by the veteran QB

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Among the many problems, Cincy got lots of pressure from Flacco's blind side.  LT pass blocking was awful.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

OIP.0mhbwE9ydlFpB90_7XMk7AAAAA?pid=ImgDe

• Haha 3