Lambeau anyone?

ZachEY

5 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Im trying to but flights are pretty expensive and super inconvenient to get to. Hopefully they loosen up Monday which has been happening lately.

It’s a disaster.  I’m flying in and out of Chicago and staying in Milwaukee.

The Econo-Lodge in GB was like 500/night.  Not doing that.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I actually booked my hotel room the day the schedule came out but flights might put the kibosh on everything.

6 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I actually booked my hotel room the day the schedule came out but flights might put the kibosh on everything.

Fly in and out of Chicago… the cost was about 1/3rd.  Also, plenty of later flights so you don’t have to race out of there.  It’s a bit of a drive, but better than GB itself.

11 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I did the same thing, but I was able to get an airbnb by the stadium for what will end up being ~200 a guy when everything was said an done, which seems to be a minor miracle.  So excited for this weekend, as there is actual hope for something good to come from this.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I was planning on going but one of my best friend's weddings is this weekend and I can't

such a bummer

“…….and Zach Wilson outduels 1st ballot Hall of Famer Aaron Rodgers in a game they’ll be talking about for a long time.  Who would have ever thought the Rodgers and his mighty Packers would be swept by both NY teams in consecutive weeks”…..Bob Wischeusen

1 hour ago, ZachEY said:

I’m staying in Milwaukee for the first 2 nights too. There’s a curdfest thing at a bar there on Saturday that looks like fun 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ZachEY said:

Not sure if there’s a Marriott or Hyatt but u could probably use chase points or credit card points or something

then again it’s WI I have no idea what I’m talking ablut

10 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

Not sure if there’s a Marriott or Hyatt but u could probably use chase points or credit card points or something

then again it’s WI I have no idea what I’m talking ablut

I’m fine staying in Milwaukee.  More to do for a whole weekend.  All the decent hotels in GB were full by the time I looked, which was only a week after the schedule was released.