Most Unhappy NFL Fan Base after 5 Weeks?

Most Unhappy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. The unhappiest NFL fans right now are probably fans of the.........

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Detroit Lions
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Rams
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Other

4 hours ago, BlindSideHit said:

I voted for the Panthers.  Coach sucks (thank God we went with Saleh instead), starter QB sucks, and the back up QB is...never mind.  The Panthers for sure

The fans over there are actually pretty happy now that Rhule is gone.  

What's funny is they are calling for the team to tank "Tank Proud for Stroud" as if they are inventing the concept.  Also funny is that they think the team would need to actually do anything different to lose every remaining game.

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2022 at 8:22 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Of those choices, how could it not be the Lions? They're a 1 win team coming off a 29-0 shutout loss.  They have Jared Goff as their starting QB and look at their history.  

I lived in Michigan for 10 years.

Lions fans are numb.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Even as a Jet fan I feel for Lions' fans.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/301107008

Do you remember this game?  I was there.  Jets stunk for like 55 minutes, but wound up beating Detroit.  Lions fans walked out of the stadium like, “eh, whatever.”  No emotion.  They are so conditioned for it, they are totally numb. 

I said the Broncos.  After giving up what they did for Russell Wilson, and paying him, to see the guy as a shell of what he was in Seattle, if he does not turn it around, they are going to be in trouble for a few years. 

Steelers were a close second since their fanbase doesn't know how to deal with not being good.  At least with the Steelers you could see the rebuild coming, Broncos were expected to be much better, but the QB play is destroying that team, with limited resource to turn it around.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

I said the Broncos.  After giving up what they did for Russell Wilson, and paying him, to see the guy as a shell of what he was in Seattle, if he does not turn it around, they are going to be in trouble for a few years. 

If it’s not the Broncos, then they’re the league’s most delusional fan base. Giving up two firsts and two seconds for a QB who looks completely shot, with a huge contract they can’t get out from under until 2025? Holy crap. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, slats said:

If it’s not the Broncos, then they’re the league’s most delusional fan base. Giving up two firsts and two seconds for a QB who looks completely shot, with a huge contract they can’t get out from under until 2025? Holy crap. 

Yup.  And add to that they have two of the best young QBs in the NFL in their Division.  Unless Wilson gets things turned around, they could own the bottom of that Division for years.

47 minutes ago, slats said:

Wilson has a torn lat in his throwing shoulder.  Offseason surgery and rehab should fix it.  Considering the injury and Hackett looking lost as a head coach he’s actually playing fairly well

2 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Wilson has a torn lat in his throwing shoulder.  Offseason surgery and rehab should fix it.  Considering the injury and Hackett looking lost as a head coach he’s actually playing fairly well

That’s quite a curve you’re grading him on, Phil. 

On 10/10/2022 at 9:42 AM, IndianaJet said:

Denver is a very close 2nd, but I went with other, for my local yocal Colts fans.

There was serious talk of them being a sneaky good team out of the AFC this year with a poor division giving them a shot at a high playoff seeding.

They're currently 2-2-1 but could very easily be 0-5...the Denver win was a debacle and the Chiefs win was gifted to them.  They've played about 1 qtr of good football this year.

This. They thought they were "upgrade Wentz" away from a super bowl run and got Matt Ryan puff pieces all preseason. They don't even look like an NFL team

I was recently in Pittsburgh and spoke to one Steelers fan so it’s not a big sample size. He was reasonable I think they know that without Big Ben they no longer have a franchise Qb. But I voted Steelers because they are not used to losing. Unlike other teams on that list. I was thinking of voting for either Rams or the Raiders but voted for Pittsburgh