Most Unhappy NFL Fan Base after 5 Weeks?

Most Unhappy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. The unhappiest NFL fans right now are probably fans of the.........

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Detroit Lions
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Rams
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Other

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I would say Broncos, primarily because of the Russell Wilson contract over the next several years.  No way out.  They are fearing multiple years of darkness ahead.  At least the Steelers have a rookie QB to watch and the Bengals and Lions have a pipeline of young playmakers (Detroit WRs...  J Williams ahead) to be excited about.  

Can't vote for the Raiders because their fans are so dumb, they still think the Raiduhs are great...  right now.  @Raideraholic @Jetsfan80

Unfortunately the Raider thread somehow got deleted and I have no idea why.  ?

9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?

I know.  I sent a PM to Max to try to figure out what happened.  Maybe he can restore it.  

I can understand a thread getting locked, especially if the reason why gets provided, but outright deleted?  hopefully just a mistake.  

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I would say Broncos, primarily because of the Russell Wilson contract over the next several years.  No way out.  They are fearing multiple years of darkness ahead.  At least the Steelers have a rookie QB to watch and the Bengals and Lions have a pipeline of young playmakers (Detroit WRs...  J Williams ahead) to be excited about.  

Can't vote for the Raiders because their fans are so dumb, they still think the Raiduhs are great...  right now.  @Raideraholic @Jetsfan80

That contract plus 2 first rounders, and 2 second rounders.  That's the problem with trading future 1st rounders, you think you're team will be good, and if not you are trading away high picks.

Jets getting the #10.    Seattle is going to get much higher picks than the Broncos thought.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Denver is a very close 2nd, but I went with other, for my local yocal Colts fans.

There was serious talk of them being a sneaky good team out of the AFC this year with a poor division giving them a shot at a high playoff seeding.

They're currently 2-2-1 but could very easily be 0-5...the Denver win was a debacle and the Chiefs win was gifted to them.  They've played about 1 qtr of good football this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Which NFL fans are the most disgruntled right now?

Steelers.

Haven't had a losing season since 2003.

Rookie QB future-hope is unimpressive.

Talent pool seems...inadequate.

This is a whole new world for a perennially good franchise.  

They're not taking it well.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know.  I sent a PM to Max to try to figure out what happened.  Maybe he can restore it.  

I can understand a thread getting locked, especially if the reason why gets provided, but outright deleted?  hopefully just a mistake.  

Found it.  But....    :rip:  Raiduhs.

Oops!
You do not have permission to view this topic.
Contact Us