Gardner Minschew

2 minutes ago, Hansen said:

If Derek Carr is really available that’s the guy I’d go after. I think he’s really good. 

I don’t think he’s the answer but he’s the best available and a definite upgrade.  I would also look at Brisset who I don’t think breaks the bank but csn win with this defense. 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Go get a new QB? Sure

Why people love Minshew is totally beyond me, how about if we go and get someone good.  We may as well go get baker mayfield.

Ummmmm Minshew is 10,000X better than what we saw today, and the Jets would hvae won with him under center today, that is why. 

No one is saying Minshew is Johnny U but he is waaayyyy better than -21 yards etc…, while giving Zach a chance to grow while watching. 

You bring in Carr or Jimmy G, because of their high salary you are saying in effect you are really moving on from Zach, something the Jets are not going to di cause they drafted him.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Go get a new QB? Sure

Why people love Minshew is totally beyond me, how about if we go and get someone good.  We may as well go get baker mayfield.

Minshew has a slightly better comp % and a much better INT%. but right now i would be open to anybody

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmm Minshew is 10,000X better than what we saw today, and the Jets would hvae won with him under center today, that is why. 

No one is saying Minshew is Johnny U but he is waaayyyy better than -21 yards etc…, while giving Zach a chance to grow while watching. 

You bring in Carr or Jimmy G, because of their high salary you are saying in effect you are really moving on from Zach, something the Jets are not going to di cause they drafted him.  

Minshew is a FA. i dont think he will be cheap. yeah not as much as the guys you mentioned but if you bring in Minshew the money and years your going to give him makes Zach done here.

• Upvote 1