Went to the game today

Mo Lew

Far cry from 2008 when I sat there miserable in the stands expecting for Favre to destroy jay cutler but cutler ultimately dissecting our porous defense and Favre playing like sh*t. Brought my brother to grow game too hoping to turn him into a jets fan but it single-handedly turned him off from the jets and football the rest of his life.

I’ll always remember that as a defining experience playing the bears in the rain

edit nevermind this was against the broncos ugh, I got cutlers time on Denver mixed up with his time on the bears

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, talisaynon said:

Far cry from 2008 when I sat there miserable in the stands expecting for Favre to destroy jay cutler but cutler ultimately dissecting our porous defense and Favre playing like sh*t. Brought my brother to grow game too hoping to turn him into a jets fan but it single-handedly turned him off from the jets and football the rest of his life.

I’ll always remember that as a defining experience playing the bears in the rain

edit nevermind this was against the broncos ugh, I got cutlers time on Denver mixed up with his time on the bears

That 08 broncos loss was the beginning of the 08 collapse. Remember it well - terrible 

Sorry you had to witness that mess in person 

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Had season tickets for 40 years. There is nothing worse than a cold rainy day.  It sucks all the life out of you in the stands.  I could handle extreme cold, extreme heat, snow, wind. But rain when the temperature was 50 degrees or less is awful weather for a fan. Unless you have a rain suit, nothing keeps you dry and/or warm.  

Rain suit is the only way!

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Had season tickets for 40 years. There is nothing worse than a cold rainy day.  It sucks all the life out of you in the stands.  I could handle extreme cold, extreme heat, snow, wind. But rain when the temperature was 50 degrees or less is awful weather for a fan. Unless you have a rain suit, nothing keeps you dry and/or warm.  

Rain suit and boots wear clutch today.  Just wish they had some type of gloves to go with it.