Other games

fullblast

At this point the Jet's best chance of making the playoffs is winning out. 12-5 is pretty much a guarantee, I don't know if there's a scenario where the Jets could feasibly miss the playoffs at that record.

Other than that, rooting for the Ravens, Chargers and Patriots to lose is probably the way to go. With LJ out for a few games possibly the Bengals have a higher chance of winning the division and thus not being a threat to the Jets' playoff spot.

Raiders, Browns, Steelers not as much of a threat as they're all 5-7 but they're all on win streaks right now. Watch out.

38 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

lol wtf is this??

He looks like sheer and utter trash and nothing would make me feel happier than if he totally  flopped ala Russell wilson.

They beat the woeful Texans and score 27 points but no offensive tds.   kick return, fumble return and int return.

12 hours ago, Hex said:

At this point the Jet's best chance of making the playoffs is winning out. 12-5 is pretty much a guarantee, I don't know if there's a scenario where the Jets could feasibly miss the playoffs at that record.

Other than that, rooting for the Ravens, Chargers and Patriots to lose is probably the way to go. With LJ out for a few games possibly the Bengals have a higher chance of winning the division and thus not being a threat to the Jets' playoff spot.

Raiders, Browns, Steelers not as much of a threat as they're all 5-7 but they're all on win streaks right now. Watch out.

The Jets make the playoffs at 10 wins definitely.

13 hours ago, Hex said:

Winning out? Lol

If the jets get to 10, they very likely get in, mainly because the Pats likely aren’t getting to 10.

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I wouldn’t say “definitely” - but we’d have a great shot at 10.

basically, the teams below us (pats, chargers, Raiders, browns, steelers) are very unlikely to get to 10 wins. 

I don't think there are really any scenarios where we win 10 and miss. I do realize we lose the tiebreaker to CIN and NE but CIN NE MIA BUF play each other so much, and SD plays MIA this week. I think there are still at least 8 games left between those teams. NE and SD already have 6 losses

• Upvote 1