Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't you regret the last 10+ years of your life where you weren't playing Mafia with us?

I do admit it fills a hole that I didn’t know was there. But I also tend to get into things quickly and then abandon them just as quickly.

• Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty big thing to miss though.  

JiF:  "We need to vet the mechanic."

*** Also JiF:  Misses a key aspect of the mechanic ***

What did I miss, Verbal not being able to vote?  I literally called Crusher out for saying there was only 1 trap...

wtf is going on here?  lol 

• Haha 1

IMO it's d1 and we just need some blood to get information. Dragging it out to 30 pages of mostly sh*t talk isn't really beneficial. I don't like lynching newbs so early in the game. If they're scum it will likely be easy to sniff out as more info becomes available. I don't like that we have a handful of players that are really low activity in a pretty active game. That's typically a low hanging fruit thing but in an active game it's really easy for scum to sit back and let town fight it out. 

could lynch

• jif - for being a dumbass
  • greenpeen - for his flakey flip-flop / gaming the mod. @jvill 51 points out his history of doing this but to me that just means he should know better
  • beaver or pac - The early beaver vote on pac only to quickly move off seemed like it could be a weak sauce bus attempt. In his defense he has since moved back to pac. the beav also made his most engaged post so far to defend himself, which is a common scum thing.

None of these are really strong cases, but d1 is low info and we need a dead guy.

No one stands out as someone I can trust as town yet.

Would like to see more activity from @Integrity28 @Stark @Hal N of Provo @Pac

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

IMO it's d1 and we just need some blood to get information. Dragging it out to 30 pages of mostly sh*t talk isn't really beneficial. I don't like lynching newbs so early in the game. If they're scum it will likely be easy to sniff out as more info becomes available. I don't like that we have a handful of players that are really low activity in a pretty active game. That's typically a low hanging fruit thing but in an active game it's really easy for scum to sit back and let town fight it out. 

could lynch

• greenpeen - for his flakey flip-flop / gaming the mod. @jvill 51 points out his history of doing this but to me that just means he should know better
  • beaver or pac - The early beaver vote on pac only to quickly move off seemed like it could be a weak sauce bus attempt. In his defense he has since moved back to pac. the beav also made his most engaged post so far to defend himself, which is a common scum thing.

None of these are really strong cases, but d1 is low info and we need a dead guy.

Stark is scum I can feel it in my plums.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

could lynch

No consideration for 80? I’m currently on JiF but could switch back.

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

could lynch

I don't agree with JiF's theory but it doesn't read as nefarious to me. The greenpeen flip flop is a stronger ping for me than the original gaming the mod post. The movement around the Pac train is still weird IMO, I'll need to check out that Beav post defending himself you mentioned but him getting back on that train after 80 and others peeled off could just mean he thought it was safe to get back on so not sure if that's a defense at all really.

Agreed on not voting the newbies D1 and that we need to hear more from the crew you mentioned.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, JiFields said:

This would be funny, if that's what happened....are you trying to joke away narrative pushing?  

Why don't you catch up on the game first before you go down any more rabbit holes, lol.

35 minutes ago, JiFields said:

What did I miss, Verbal not being able to vote?  I literally called Crusher out for saying there was only 1 trap...

wtf is going on here?  lol 

35 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Town is in big trouble if 80 is the piedpiper.  Holy sh*t.

You say this as if I want to be in this position.

Been waiting for you to settle in and for Ape to show up to take the pressure off.  Got 3 confused new players up in this b*tch for you guys to mentor (not that they seem to need it).  Come on now!