Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Say we do lynch Barry and it turns out he's scum.  What did we learn, exactly?  That Nolder is a bastard mod and we should just move on to the next game?

100%, but I dont expect that, I dont care about town or scum, I want to vet the mechanic 

24 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I think I want to vet a mechanic that people are taking at 100% face value, which is ******* bonkers.  lmfao 

Nolder saying "Barry is deputy" and not being truthful about it wouldn't be a mechanic.  It would make him an even bigger bastard mod than @Verbal and that's saying something.   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nolder saying "Barry is deputy" and not being truthful about it wouldn't be a mechanic.  It would make him an even bigger bastard mod than @Verbal and that's saying something.   

We dont know that.

it's ok, I'm done here, you guys carry on with your stupidity.

Let me know when you guys want to take the game seriously 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF wants to lynch the mod-confirmed Deputy to make sure Nolder isn't a bastard mod.

And he calls MY logic bad.  

The subtle avoidance by the game to vote Greenseed right now is.....troublesome, to the say the least.

To be fair Greenseed is pretty loveable goofball. I wish @Vicious89x was here ti start screaming about lynching inactives. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And if true that would make you a very dangerous player indeed.

Hard to say without being in the situation with fellow scum influence but I do think I would be. And now that I have a established a playing style and pattern that is so visible I wouldn’t have a choice going forward anyway.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If the Scum has God powers that can force the mod to lie I'm not sure what chance we have of winning this one, folks.  Fold up the tent.  

Maybe you are scum puppet master who has seized JiF’s account to command as a townie zombie to spray gas lighting lunacy all over the thread.

Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The mechanics of it falling apart certainly could be. And I'm not going to go digging back through previous games right now, but I am 100% certain Greenpeen has had multiple similar gaming the mod type moments in the past. Not as certain, but I think it got to a point where at one point it was argued we shouldn't not vote him for it even though it is his meta. So again, I don't fault your reasoning for the vote but at least in my mind leaving out that meta, when combined with the timing, felt a bit intentional. Though if you say you don't remember any of that or his play style not sure there's benefit in us debating your memory.

I can honestly say I remember none of this and your memory is impressive, lol.  

I believe you and I will adjust my thinking accordingly.  Greenpeen went from like 75 % scum in my mind down to more like a 40 % shot.  But I'm keeping my vote there for now anyways because honestly, I'm confused why more people aren't voting him.  No one but you has brought up his meta to this point.

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

So let’s all pile on JiF and take him down for “information.” Even if I’m wrong he’s a reckless liability to the rest of the town.

unvote 80

vote JiF

We're in that place on D1 where we're chasing every shiny object and I'm not gonna go down that path.  I think JiF's play right now is dumb town, not scummy.  

Scum is 100 % hiding in plain sight, sitting back and laughing.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We're in that place on D1 where we're chasing every shiny object and I'm not gonna go down that path.  I think JiF's play right now is dumb town, not scummy.  

Scum is 100 % hiding in plain sight, sitting back and laughing.  

You’re still near the top of my list pal

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

He is emotionally invested now. And ego won’t let him admit he either just misread things or is a scum trying to gas light all of us. Let’s string him up as a lesson to others. Plus it’s fun to knock out the self-proclaimed best day 1.

vote JiF

Emotional, emo JiF has a strong tendency to be town JiF.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  

37 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

or being coached up in the scum thread with over excitement . which is why he now started posting wiki pages to claim thats where he got his early info rather than his scum teammates. We can learn more as the game goes on.... Who knows maybe jgb is the type who goes out and finds info for himself rather than constantly asking questions in the game thread 

Yeah hence why I said 30% a really good scum play.

His air of pretention and seeming love for straight gameplay has me believing he is the type to live on the wiki unprompted. Which is why I lean town.

Due to our mutual targeting of each other for bloodsport he has my love and respect but as you can see from the votecount I'm already on the kill @jgb train ...so yeah ....feel free to make your pitch to rest of the game.

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think the most likely scenario here is Barry wasn’t aware he was the deputy. Plus it doesn’t make much sense for him as scum to undermine the mod claiming that he’s the deputy. If we want to go about not entirely trusting Nolder’s traps, that’s fine, but idk how the risk/benefit of lynching Barry works in our favor here.

By my count this is like 7 people so far who are telling JiF his logic is bad.  Yet we're all idiots.  lol.

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Nolder’s built in traps having built in traps seems a bit excessive, yes

Nolder:  Hey guys, for the first game of the Mafia season (after not having a Mafia season last year), with 3 brand new players, here's a mechanic I've been toying with:   A game that town cannot possibly win.  

Thoughts?

• Haha 2

Just now, Lurker89 said:

Yeah hence why I said 30% a really good scum play.

His air of pretention and seeming love for straight gameplay has me believing he is the type to live on the wiki unprompted. Which is why I lean town.

Due to our mutual targeting of each other for bloodsport he has my love and respect but as you can see from the votecount I'm already on the kill @jgb train ...so yeah ....feel free to make your pitch to rest of the game.

I haven’t targeted/voted for you. To the rest, I concur.

• Upvote 1