Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok I thought there might have been another hint/breadcrumb that I missed

Nope nothing too concrete but sometimes that's all it takes. I have a tab of Beaver isolated but still catching up so I haven't looked at his posts in ISO yet. 

8 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Because thats what Jifs reasoning for killing JVOR was.  He assumed JVOR watched Beav visit someone and then immediately voted beav or something to that effect. When the train never left the station beav ended up the NK.

Can you quote this exchange you’re talking about? I can’t find any of this.

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'll take it...

I started off breadcrumbing scumbomb as a silly self preservation gambit on like page 2 because I thought that would be funny and then disappeared for 40 pages or so .... I deserve  death. I'm VT but definitely derserve to be made an example of. 

I sparingly tried to catch up throughout the workday today.... but I'd be happier dead and you deserve better  than me my lil drummer boy ?

I shall not grant your wish

unvote 

• Haha 1

Because thats what Jifs reasoning for killing JVOR was.  He assumed JVOR watched Beav visit someone and then immediately voted beav or something to that effect. When the train never left the station beav ended up the NK.

Nvm. I follow.

4 hours ago, JiFields said:

JVOR's last few posts.  

4 hours ago, JiFields said:

Vote count after he went to Peen.

Doesnt feel bus like to me...seemed more like a safe place to park a vote.

Not too much to make of it but gives me a slight town lean on Gsexy

Jif’s only posts after jvor died that are remotely about deducing his intent. 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (4) - BG, Stark, JiF, Lurker

Hal (3) - Ape, Leelou, Peen

JiF (2) - Arsis, Drums

Leelou (1) - Smash

Lurker (1) - Hess

Ape (1) - Jvill

Not Voting (3) - Hal, Pac, Verbal

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Can you quote this exchange you’re talking about? I can’t find any of this.

Yeah I'll go back and find it .... I'm still in the home office sending out the last few disgusting corporate emails for the day when I'm chilling in a little while I will find it and post it.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:29 PM, JiFields said:

Well, I figured you were wise enough to know I that I bluffed the 1x time ability, so I thought you were giving me cover...

but truth is; I earned another look tonight by ******* on Night 1.  And yes, I'm just so ******* good at this, that I guessed AVM right.  Dont care if I'm believed now, my greatness will be revealed at my flip, if that's what you morons do.

Oh and, the BPV that was given out last night, was given to me.  

When you “**** at night” what do you do? Do you pick a target? Is the **** actually the role cop view?

A few pages of catch-up later and I still haven't made it past full meltdown mode this game apparently went off into today.

You know, at least work pays me for this kind of nonsense.

Although in fairness, I do at least actually get to repeatedly tell all of you how much I hate you all, while I have to occasionally pretend otherwise with those buffoons.

❤️

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Also JiF - thoughts on Ape 2.0?

Always have a hard time reading subs off the rip.  I will say, I read jville's post and this is a weak defense but scum Ape is very detailed, town he can get a little lazy at times, I dont think he slips and misses the Barry thing from the Beav if he's scum. 

5 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok so Barry wasn't investigated last night so I don't think beav would have wasted a n1 investigation on someone who hadn't posted all day 1.

My working theory is JVOR watched me last night.. Saw beav visit..  As soon as he declared me town they assumed cop and shot him. 

I'm about 60% confident in that scenario.  Something clearly tipped them off. 

It was ****ing PAC ... dudes im sorry i have the attention span of a cocker spaniel and that may be an insult to cocker spaniels

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Peen (6) - Leelou, Hess, JVOR, Stark, Beaver, Hal

JiF (4) - Arsis, Peen, Verbal, Smash

Smash (3) - jvill, BG, JiF

Not Voting (4) - Pac, Lurker, Ape, Drums

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

Peen train stalls at L3, SK kills Beaver (cop), Pac kills JVOR…Peen trains disappears into oblivion 

*drops shades back on & closes notebook 

It was ****ing PAC ... dudes im sorry i have the attention span of a cocker spaniel and that may be an insult to cocker spaniels

The ****ed up thing is i even wrote down @PacJVOR Scum Nail

And then @JiFields role cop seems to pan out. 

Then i came in and ****ed it up lol ... forgive me ... i just grabbed the notebook on my desk and checked i have it straight there.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Can you elaborate on this one?  How does this work, exactly? 

Sounded pretty good in my head. I want to believe you but I'm struggling a little thinking you are third party. Def don't think you're scum though.