Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

53 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Results of the practice round: N1 I get both investigated and protected while  one of the young girls is NKed lol 

Lmao.  I’ve played in-person a couple times and similar to your experience get killed off early because I’m viewed as a threat.  Ridiculous, right? 

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lmao.  I’ve played in-person a couple times and similar to your experience get killed off early because I’m viewed as a threat.  Ridiculous, right? 

We played 3 more games. I was NKed early 2 times and the other 1 I was doc and blocked all shots lol

Very different vibe than here to say the least 

• Haha 3

On 2/11/2023 at 8:26 PM, Bleedin Green said:

So after my first game here in many years here, I'm currently at this family party where to finish the night a couple of teenage girls are telling this story of an in-person "mafia game" we should all play.

I'm playing dumb as they tell the rules and do a practice round. I  feel very confident I need to play this just slightly differently than we do here.

well yeah unless you want to clear out the entire family quick ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

80 my house is an absolute disaster (construction)  along with everything else including work. There is no way I could run that game right now or even play in one for that matter.

Worth a shot lol.  

@JiFields said in postgame he wanted to run a "let me f**k with 80" game so maybe we should just let him have his pound of flesh and get it over with?  lol.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Worth a shot lol.  

@JiFields said in postgame he wanted to run a "let me f**k with 80" game so maybe we should just let him have his pound of flesh and get it over with?  lol.

I was kinda just being silly but if I had to I could come up w/ something creative, I'm just battling time because of baby JiF.  Not sure I'd be the best mod right now

• Post of the Week 3

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I was kinda just being silly but if I had to I could come up w/ something creative, I'm just battling time because of baby JiF.  Not sure I'd be the best mod right now

Figured, not a problem!

We might just be waiting until mid-March at earliest for Stark's Archer game.  Damn!

@Pac @Leelou @jvill 51 @Verbal any of you willing/able to run a game?  Doesn't have to be right away.  Just a game to tide us over until Stark is ready.

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Figured, not a problem!

We might just be waiting until mid-March at earliest for Stark's Archer game.  Damn!

@Pac @Leelou @jvill 51 @Verbal any of you willing/able to run a game?  Doesn't have to be right away.  Just a game to tide us over until Stark is ready.

Hellz no..  I only mod classics and unfortunately no time for that now. 

I do appreciate time you put into last one even with the snafus.  I know it's time consuming. 

• Post of the Week 1

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Figured, not a problem!

Will be in the mountains in a couple days doing the ski/snowboard thing over the long weekend. Probably wouldn’t be able to start anything up until the following week at the earliest.

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Will be in the mountains in a couple days doing the ski/snowboard thing over the long weekend. Probably wouldn’t be able to start anything up until the following week at the earliest.

That would work!!  Pass us a note when you’re ready to throw up a signup thread!  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Figured, not a problem!

I’m going to Disneyland at the end of the month. ?

maybe after if work isn’t insane. 

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, JiFields said:

6 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Congrats on baby JiF! A few days away from Baby #2 over here myself.

Congrats to both of you! (And Dan, of course!)

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Figured, not a problem!

If the next game is mid-march I may try to play, we’ll have to see where life is lol

• Post of the Week 1

On 2/11/2023 at 9:00 AM, Integrity28 said:

Two themes based on recent streaming choices. I can design them, I just cannot moderate. No time.

WWE Royal Rumble 80’s edition

Narcos

Both of those would be amazing themes

On 2/11/2023 at 9:04 AM, JiFields said:

It was fun, I aint mad either.  At the end of the day, my first 2 views were of scum.  So I blame 80 for keeping me from another elite performance as town.  It's his thing.  He likes to play my town dominance against me, that should have been my biggest trigger to not believe the results.  lol 

It was a great snag on N1…I didn’t really have a lot of options so tried to make it look like a poorly done bus attempt but meh. 

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That would work!!  Pass us a note when you’re ready to throw up a signup thread!  

I feel like there's an awesome Severance themed game to be made for anybody who's seen that show, just don't know if I'll have enough time to figure out the design that would do it justice anytime soon. Might have to push that one till the spring and come up with a different theme.

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I feel like there's an awesome Severance themed game to be made for anybody who's seen that show, just don't know if I'll have enough time to figure out the design that would do it justice anytime soon. Might have to push that one till the spring and come up with a different theme.

Do a jn themed mafia where we have to pretend to be each other.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Do a jn themed mafia where we have to pretend to be each other.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Been done. That’s why sone if these alts still float around: @Ape @Smash @Crushers fat gut 

Yep I ran 2 of those games and I'm not running another one, lol.  Too much work.

I think @The Crusher might still have a lot of those alt username logins available if needed for someone to mod another iteration of that.  I cleaned out my inbox a while back or else I would still have them.  

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep I ran 2 of those games and I'm not running another one, lol.  Too much work.

I think @The Crusher might still have a lot of those alt username logins available if needed for someone to mod another iteration of that.  I cleaned out my inbox a while back or else I would still have them.  

I don’t have them. They still exist,