Pats up and coming star CB in serious trouble!

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think mandatory minimum sentences work this way? Don't know but judging by the name it seems unlikely.

What a dumb thing to have a mandatory minimum sentence about.   This seems like a lack a maturity but society doesn’t benefit by putting him in prison.  

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

What a dumb thing to have a mandatory minimum sentence about.   This seems like a lack a maturity but society doesn’t benefit by putting him in prison.  

Because he plays football? Pathetic 

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Things we said when QW was arrested at the airport for $500, Alex.

nope. there are important legal differences in the situations.

Williams could still face a felony charge under first-degree criminal possession of a weapon, but there is no minimum sentence.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2020/03/06/ny-jets-quinnen-williams-arrested-laguardia-airport-gun/4971949002/

• Upvote 2

Just now, Green Ghost said:

My bad… the Tweet! said it, so it has to be true.

You’re coming off like a drama queen in this thread.

Man Up Fox GIF by Filthy Rich

My patience for mouth breathers is running low. Can you read ?

Massachusetts Gun Laws prohibit the Unlawful Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm or Feeding Device, and General Laws Chapter 269, Section 10(m) proscribes a term of imprisonment of not less than 2.5 years and up to 10 years in state prison.

• Thumb Down 1
  • En Fuego 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

nope. there are important legal differences in the situations.

Ahhhh… I didn’t realize how in tune you are with the legal system dealing with these kinds of things. *rolls eyes*

Now go back and read the thread when QW was arrested and see how everyone knew “exactly” what would happen then also because “the law”..

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Ahhhh… I didn’t realize how in tune you are with the legal system dealing with these kinds of things. *rolls eyes*

Now go back and read the thread when QW was arrested and see how everyone knew “exactly” what would happen then also because “the law”..

Are you serious?  You don’t even understand different states have different gun laws ?

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know, he seems pretty stupid and irresponsible based on his actions. 

I know a guy who gets a pocket knife confiscated at the airport every couple years.  Brings it by mistake.   He’s a great guy who does volunteer work nonstop or visits his grand kids.

After an athlete got busted at an airport I had a business dinner with maybe 8 people and 2 different guys at the table said they had almost  brought guns in by mistake.  They had been shooting and left pistols in the bags.  Throw MA magazine stuff and there you go. 

• En Fuego 1

52 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Things we said when QW was arrested at the airport for $500, Alex.

I am pretty sure that QW was attempting to declare his firearm at the airport in NY when he got arrested.

90% of states allow you to do this.  NY isnt one of them...

• Upvote 2

Might make sense for airports to have a pass through station with big signs indicating any firearms in luggage beyond this point will result in arrest and felony charges. Or something like that................... but one last attempt to remind the gun toting Einsteins without having to arrest people.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I could be completely wrong here, but if you wanted to bring a gun with you on a plane, cant you check it in with your luggage as long as it’s in a locked box and unloaded? 

yes, in nearly every state.  NY isnt one of them.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I know a guy who gets a pocket knife confiscated at the airport every couple years.  Brings it by mistake.   He’s a great guy who does volunteer work nonstop or visits his grand kids.

After an athlete got busted at an airport I had a business dinner with maybe 8 people and 2 different guys at the table said they had almost  brought guns in by mistake.  They had been shooting and left pistols in the bags.  Throw MA magazine stuff and there you go. 

One basic gun safety rule is to not transport loaded weapons unless they're on your person. Are you seriously comparing a pocket knife with a loaded handgun in a carry on?

44 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Just going by the basic facts being reported between the two stories. Not sure why this is so difficult for you but have a blessed day sir.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

And it’s a count for each of the 2 guns. He’s toast 

He's not.  He'll plea bargain it down to nothing, same as always.

The U.S. Justice system is a three tier system, where the Rich and Famous are at the top, and get punished the least.  Unlike the other two tiers, race plays no real part when you're a top tier Rich and Famous guy.

I'll just repeat what I say when our own players do this stupid sh*t>  They should not get off, not be allowed to plea it down, they should face the same justice as normals.  

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

One basic gun safety rule is to not transport loaded weapons unless they're on your person. Are you seriously comparing a pocket knife with a loaded handgun in a carry on?

LMAO.  

Basic gun safety rule #1 - don’t live in a state where Barry would be the  “gun guy” on your jury.  

How the **** dumb do you have to be to bring a loaded firearm into an airport ? Like we are talking single cell intelligence here...

.. the last thing I want to worry about on a flight is some asshat with a loaded gun.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

LMAO.  

Basic gun safety rule #1 - don’t live in a state where Barry would be the  “gun guy” on your jury.  

https://gunsafetyrules.nra.org/

Blue Icon of an Unloaded Shotgun

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

derp GIF

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

https://gunsafetyrules.nra.org/

Blue Icon of an Unloaded Shotgun

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

derp GIF

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I knew you carried and had a copy of NRA rules under your pillow.  

• Haha 1