Football 🏈 is back! Go Lions!

GandWFan

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Cheering 100% for the Chiefs.Β  Patrick Mahommes is my favorite player in the league, Andy Reid my fav coach.

The Lions are one of the league media darlings this year.

I do hope Jahmyr Gibbs has a huge game however for FF reasons.

I know it's early but we should probably be rooting for the Chiefs to lose as much as possible in case we have a shot at the #1 seed at the end. Not something we usually care about but it's not unrealistic this year.

• Upvote 2

NFL Football is back tonight. Β Looking forward to a great game. Β Don't care if the Chiefs win. Β The Jets aren't backing in this year. Β Game 1 division opponent at home on Monday night. Β The Jets make a statement.

Chiefs will be in the rear view mirror the rest of the year.Β 

32 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Cheering 100% for the Chiefs.Β  Patrick Mahommes is my favorite player in the league, Andy Reid my fav coach.

The Lions are one of the league media darlings this year.

I do hope Jahmyr Gibbs has a huge game however for FF reasons.

**** them. And I really don't want to see Andy Boy have a Cardiac Arrest on national Television.Β  Dude needs to get himself under control. Ticking time bomb.

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Trotter said:

lions are getting alot of smoke and understandably why but Chiefs only laying 4.5 just seems too good to pass up.

if kelce does play it would prob be in the redzone and prob comes down with a td.

Mahomes anytime td at +400 seems like a nice play.Β 

Regular bettors have found out the hard way that the Chiefs winning but not covering is usually how it goes down.

Expect a late KC FG to win - or a garbage time backdoor cover by the Lions.

51 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Regular bettors have found out the hard way that the Chiefs winning but not covering is usually how it goes down.

Expect a late KC FG to win - or a garbage time backdoor cover by the Lions.

i don't touch them alot so i will certainly keep that in mind.

Considering I have been all over the Dodgers the past two nights - I will take all the help I can get