Who should our next Head Coach be?

Facts

2 minutes ago, Facts said:

The only joy in this upcoming playoff-less season with Zach at helm is the hope that Saleh is finally gone.

Who would you want next?

My eyes are on Detroit's OC. I think he is the next McVay.

The next head coach I want is the one where you can't start as many negative sh*tty threads

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Facts said:

The only joy in this upcoming playoff-less season with Zach at helm is the hope that Saleh is finally gone.

Who would you want next?

Well since you in particular are asking this ridiculous question I'm gonna say Zach Wilson

Just now, Facts said:

Lol what do you think you're about to see now that teams are game-planning for Zach?

Here is a reminder of Zach's resume: 

zach.jpg.e0607efc92edcd544bd6107df27c6c54.jpg

I don't give 2 sh*ts about Zac's prior stats - They don't count this year.  And by the way - I don't think Zac is the guy.  But do you really think that ownership is going to fire a guy that had ZW thrown back in his lap again?  Next you'll tell me that it was Saleh's idea to bring a 39 year old Rodgers in to play 4 snaps before tearing his achilles.

• Upvote 2

If the plan is Rodgers returning in 24 there is 0 chance Saleh is fired. He didn't come here to play through that sort of turnover and he sure as hell isn't going to rehab through an Achilles to play through regime change. 

The only way Rodgers approves a coaching change is if it's Hackett and I'm pretty sure no one wants that.

• Upvote 3

Having voiced my displeasure on many occasions with Coach Salesman as I like to call him, I cannot believe some of the things I have read / am reading here. Coming off of Monday's stirring victory, how and / or why would anyone be concerned about a next HC? It's ludicrous at this point in time. Saleh did a great job rallying the team Monday at halftime going in trailing 13-3. This team seems to have a huge heart, lots of guts, speed & talent, and a will to win. The SOJ would have folded up Monday night and lost 42-3 or 35-6. How many Jet games, especially on National TV, have we seen the SOJ just give up and go home after adversity struck? You guys can say whatever you want about ZW he engineered a comeback win over the greatest team in history according to the pundit morons. Also bear in mind he did this with no practice with the #1's, with no game planning for his skill set, and coming in cold and off of the bench.

I admit that I am usually one of, if not the most negative poster on this board, but after seeing this team play Monday, I have not waivered on my feeling that they can absolutely win the AFCE and maybe even a playoff game or 2. They actually impressed the f**k out of me tbh.

Keep the faith 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Wit said:

Given how he handled the first game after looking like he got shot on the sideline, this is the first time i actually have more confidence in him.

Saleh did nothing to win that game. I don't think many teams are going to be stupid enough to do what Buffalo did and throw the ball to us over and over.

If Buffalo starts the second half and just runs non-stop.... we LOSE. 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Facts said:

When he WANTED Zach... then he should!

Please - Put the crack pipe down and come back to reality.  Your judging someone's performance on a single fact or facet of his overall job.  WAIT... I GET IT NOW.... It's was solely Saleh's idea to draft Zac!  I'm sure JD, and the rest of the talent evaluators told him not to.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Facts said:

Who would you want next?

Just want to know when you are going to start the same thread in 2024 when Rogers can't  finish that season either. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

i think this is not allowed but maybe the mods will make an exception

i will personally donate $50 to a go fund me page to have certain posters banned. 

Good Lord - when is enough enough.

Banned because you don't like my opinion? Get a grip. Come to my section.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2