**** you Cancer

And **** our whole god damned society for spending so much on hating and killing each other and so little on curing this god damn sh*t.  

Im sorry. 
Great sentiment until you brought that other sh*t into it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

10 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Hear you clearly brother. I am living with it, on and off and on again for 10 years. Have about 6-8 months now, unless there is a miracle. Was hoping I could experience a good Jets season, this year. Considering. But, it is what it is. 

I'm truly sorry to hear that SB.  I hope you find some other comfort in your remaining time separate from our Jets.  Shame you never got the Rodgers-led season we all hoped for, really coulda/shoulda been fun.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

WF, I may be behind, but I'm kinda hoping this is a general statement and not because of you or someone you love. My best to whomever has to deal with this terrible thing. Some day we'll nail this thing down. I'm sure of it.

My brother lost his wife Sunday morning.  Had beaten breast cancer once, but it came back with a horrid vengeance less than a year later, and spread everywhere with amazing rapidity.  She was only 41 years old.  Leaves my brother now as a single father of 2 young kids, one with special needs.  Just horrible.  

• Sympathy 12

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

My brother lost his wife Sunday morning.  Had beaten breast cancer once, but it came back with a horrid vengeance less than a year later, and spread everywhere with amazing rapidity.  She was only 41 years old.  Leaves my brother now as a single father of 2 young kids, one with special needs.  Just horrible.  

So so sorry to hear this. Heartbreaking.

• Sympathy 1

On 10/8/2023 at 9:44 AM, Warfish said:

And **** our whole god damned society for spending so much on hating and killing each other and so little on curing this god damn sh*t.  

Im sorry. 

Dont apologize, **** Cancer

Sorry for your loss, friend.  

• Sympathy 1

On 10/10/2023 at 1:14 PM, Warfish said:

My heart hurts for you and your family. I wish I had the words. Sending nothing but love to you all.

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, Warfish said:

Heart aches reading this. Condolences, Fist.

• Sympathy 2

• 3 weeks later...

So sorry for your loss.  

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

I don't like to talk about it .. took three of mine including my late wife in 4 months ... peace @Warfish and god bless you @JETS SB no one case is the same ... keep on keepin' on ... ill see you in September brother.

So Sorry man. It’s not fun or fair. But it’s life. Can only hope for another day. That’s all. 

• Sympathy 1

So sorry brother, this just isn't fair. Hug those kids, love them know that you are all in my prayers.

• Sympathy 1