Joe Douglas speaking to media

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

If your great roster is constantly riddled with injuries.....it's not a great roster.

Health and durability are the top factor.  The greatest player ever is no good if he's fragile and sitting on IR.

So, we should only draft or acquire players who will never be hurt. 

5 hours ago, JohnnyLV said:

He's very good at everything except the OL which should be his strength. But I truly believe our fields are a huge issue.

Not good recruiting young QBs.  He's not so good with vets either (Flacco).  Horrible GM defect right there and the one that counts more than anything. To even think that Zach Wilson as a back up was a smart plan after watching him be consistently terrible, as in worst starter in NFL, is so blatantly absurd that I don't trust him to make good QB decisions. Some nice draft picks, but Zach Wilson is a colossal bust more than anything else. And to even think that Flacco was an adequate plan B in past years was dopey as well. It's pretty clear that he didn't learn from his mistakes regarding not taking backup QB seriously. 

Not good at OL, although that was allegedly his strength coming in.  This new turf needs to be thoroughly investigated.  Waller got hurt again just looking at the stuff in the rain.  

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Desperate GMs would mortgage the future to save their a** but the lack of moves shows me woody has  promised these 🤡’s another year.

God HELP US 😭🙏

yep

and that will mean that all our complaining about the Jets dubious FO will be just collective farts in the wind.

• Upvote 1