My thoughts

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

JD has been fine in the draft and kind of trash everywhere else.... Change My Mind.

I don't think this is the case at all.  He has been successful on defense and trash everywhere else.  Maybe specials are a push.  Good trash heap and UDFA, Quincy, Adams, Solomon Thomas.  Great FA acquisition - DJ Reed, plus solid with Jefferson and Whitehead.  Good draft picks on the line and secondary. 

On offense he has added Breece and Garrett Wilson.  Everyone else is either still unproven, suspect or a failure.  Seeing Cook start playing better.  Seeing Conklin consistently make plays for an inconsistent team.  Guys like Mitchell look good one week, not so good another.  Those things make me think that it isn't so much the players sucking as getting something cohesive together.  I tend to blame the QB and the system.  Even though I don't see Rodgers as Mr. MVP anymore, I think it would have been huge just to have competence.

Sorry to do this, but I am too aggravated to read through the whole board right now.  Most of this probably belonged in the game thread, but I spend that time screaming at my television and cursing and not posting.  
I spent a bunch of time yelling "He sucks!  He just sucks."  I assume everyone knows who I mean.  He ran a couple of times.  He should do it more.  He is an expendable stiff IMO, so make the plays you can make.  Stop "living to fight another day."  Ton of times I was yelling at him to throw it and pull the trigger.  A few missed layups.  His throws were generally on the high side and seemed like a ton of hospital balls.  I'm not sure how anybody can blame Toon's concussions on Kenny O and feel this is a sustainable way to treat Garrett Wilson.
 I was VERY mad at the refs.  Some of that is just being a fan in the heat of the moment but there was a fair amount of BS.  What is the rule on Carter's chop block?  That guy was not engaged.  The Huff roughing looked like it had an obvious uncalled hold.   The Jets shoot themselves in the foot enough, they don't need any ******* help.  Why am I listening to Collinsworth giggle and watch a replay of a crackback block decleating Clemons on a big gain, when we have probably lost 100 yards on that call this season?  What the ****?  Is it legal because he was on the line?  If anything it seemed worse to me.  The guy ran into him top speed.  Lazard even slowed and stopped on his.
The Oline wasn't too bad.  Too many runs into defenses set up to stop the run.  Don't they have a pass alternative or is it just a function of playing 3 TEs all the time?  I have no idea why they moved Mitchell from T to G or played Turner against the Chargers.   Newman seemed fine at G and they were way worse last week.  If Saffold is mildly serviceable I would run Becton-Tomlinson-Tippman-Saffold-Mitchell the rest of the way.  I actually think Brown had more in the tank last year, but you can't keep ******* with them week to week.
The Jets are a team that wins by their punter and they ran into a better punter yesterday.  Pure and simple.  Specials did not do them any favors.  Kicking game was fine, but they missed a couple of times when they should have been pinned because the cover team couldn't down the ball.  Gipson taking that ball out was a disaster and I think he was just pressing to make a play since they can't score on O.  Horrible decision horribly executed. 
Defense was generally solid.  Anybody complaining about Quinnen Williams should honestly read Football for Dummies cause they are nuts.  Sauce played well but that (I think it was him) tackle attempt on Jacobs big run was pitiful.  Adams took a horrible angle on the same play.  They keep knocking the ball loose and rarely land on it.  I saw a study that was just luck.   Any Jets fans surprised that the Jets have bad luck?  Props to Davis.  He is certainly in there scrapping for the ball.  Not sure that is worth a 3rd but he is trying.  On that pick, did Whitehead get lost?  Concussed?  I thought he was going to Jim Marshall it to the wrong end zone.  How did Collingsworth think he was downed by contact?  Didn't he have to catch the ball before he could be contacted?  
Uzomah with a bunch of stupid penalties.  He doesn't bring enough positives to the table for this sh*t to fly.  I argued that Lazard was an okay #2, but he appears to be the dog that many said he was.  Dog, not dawg.  He blows and doesn't always seem to try.  Not sure he had to come back to that ball though.  He was settling into a space in the zone.  As usual it was late.  Shocked we haven't seen much of Brownlee with this lackluster group.  People always blame position coaches when things go bad, but in this case I really am questioning Azzanni.  It doesn't seem like they square up and fight for the ball.  Even on that deep throw to Garrett Wilson he let the ball come to him.  They should have a plan for those sideline throws and I think stopping squaring up and jumping gets you more catches and PI flags than "late hands" and trying to let the ball snake through.  Especially for big squids like Lazard. 
I'll stop ranting now.  For the three people that read the whole thing, thank you.  For the rest of you, sorry, but tough sh*t.  I wrote it.  I probably have 1,000 more angry thoughts about that mess.  I don't see firing anybody.  I think they run it back next year with Rodgers.  I like Douglas, but that is his last chance to win.  Try to add Oline and WR and let the chips fall.  Heads roll mid-season if it is anything like this again.  

I think we gave all had similar thoughts. This is especially difficult because over the past two years the Jets have been in most of their games.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Seeing Cook start playing better.

His 26 yard game in yesterdays loss is his total positive contribution  and it definitely makes up for a season of washed ass play.

Sarcasm aside... i said his drafts were a "positive" and was strictly talking about free agent acquisitions the majority of which have been really bad... CJ, Lawson, Lazard, Cook, Poyer etc. Etc. Etc.

Drafts fine.... free agency not so much... and even the drafts have some huge misses.

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

His 26 yard game in yesterdays loss is his total positive contribution  and it definitely makes up for a season of washed ass play.

Sarcasm aside... i said his drafts were a "positive" and was strictly talking about free agent acquisitions the majority of which have been really bad... CJ, Lawson, Lazard, Cook, Poyer etc. Etc. Etc.

Drafts fine.... free agency not so much... and even the drafts have some huge misses.

Poyer?  I'm not even sure who you mean.  The signings on defense have been fine IMO.  He didn't sign Mosley, that was Maccagnan, though he did redo his contract for cap space a few times which may have extended his stay.  I listed a bunch of guys from D that I think were good signings.  They certainly didn't sign a bunch of Mecole Hardman's on D.  Jefferson, Solomon Thomas, Kwon Alexander, Whitehead, Adams, Huff were all not drafted and parts of some very good defenses.  I think Lawson was a better signing than most here because I think he was a tone guy.  They overpaid, but he is a worker in the weight room and on the field. 

On O it has been quite a different story.  

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It clearly is. 

This bothered the **** out of me:

image.png

2nd & 1 - or even 3rd & 1 - I was yelling for a play action call after 2 good runs forcing the D to play the run. So you've got a D already now looking at the run after getting gashed for 2 straight plays, then further show them a run look from the snap, and you only need a 1 yard pass play (or even a scramble for just a yard ffs). I mean, what was the end goal here, to hand it off to run 81 yards down the field? 

If you're not going to have him pass at all there, then just take him off the field, which is also an acceptable decision. But this starting him and hiding him until desperation - either by catching up late or 3rd & 7+ to go - is just foolishness. 

I agree with this, but when I look at that the thing that contributed most to the loss was the touchback.  Letting them start from the 20 instead of the 4 was huge and a big difference in the game.  I knew we were in trouble when the D stifled them right off and the guy immediately flipped the field. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Poyer?  I'm not even sure who you mean.  The signings on defense have been fine IMO.  He didn't sign Mosley, that was Maccagnan, though he did redo his contract for cap space a few times which may have extended his stay.  I listed a bunch of guys from D that I think were good signings.  They certainly didn't sign a bunch of Mecole Hardman's on D.  Jefferson, Solomon Thomas, Kwon Alexander, Whitehead, Adams, Huff were all not drafted and parts of some very good defenses.  I think Lawson was a better signing than most here because I think he was a tone guy.  They overpaid, but he is a worker in the weight room and on the field. 

On O it has been quite a different story.  

Poyer was supposed to be Joyner... whoops one bad saftey one good both with a y in the middle and end in "er"

Either way some stop gap  good but old Dlineman meh... Kwon who was a decent rental who we let walk. Add Whitehead in to the good column but free agency has been more bad than good. The only tone Lawson set was a tone of wasting money. I liked it at the time but we we got nothing out of him.

UDFAs are part of the draft process, not free agency. I'm counting those as part of JDs postive draft Acumen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Does that group of dumbasses need to be reminded before they break every huddle, "OK, and just a reminder, DON'T F***ING HOLD HERE. Other than a turnover, the only thing that removes realities of scoring a TD is if we're 2nd or 3rd and goal from the 13."

Yellow light/Green light arm bands never go out of style.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Yellow light/Green light arm bands never go out of style.

jfc we'll never forget that one. At least the excuse for Sanchez was he was a rookie who skipped his senior season. I don't know what CJ Uzomah's excuse might be in his 9th NFL season, other than he has an acute case of the Jets. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I don't think this is the case at all.  He has been successful on defense and trash everywhere else.  Maybe specials are a push.  Good trash heap and UDFA, Quincy, Adams, Solomon Thomas.  Great FA acquisition - DJ Reed, plus solid with Jefferson and Whitehead.  Good draft picks on the line and secondary. 

On offense he has added Breece and Garrett Wilson.  Everyone else is either still unproven, suspect or a failure.  Seeing Cook start playing better.  Seeing Conklin consistently make plays for an inconsistent team.  Guys like Mitchell look good one week, not so good another.  Those things make me think that it isn't so much the players sucking as getting something cohesive together.  I tend to blame the QB and the system.  Even though I don't see Rodgers as Mr. MVP anymore, I think it would have been huge just to have competence.

He’s made a few good to great draft picks (Sauce, Garrett Wilson, Hall, Carter II) and a few solid ones (Johnson, AVT, Clemons).

One great waiver pickup (Quincy Williams) and one solid one I think was his (JFM).

One great free agent signing (Reed) and several solid ones (Jefferson, Conklin, Fant, McGovern, Rankins, Whitehead).

Bryce Huff was a great UDFA signing. 

Everything else the jury is out or is underwhelming at best (and very bad at worst). Which wouldn’t be too bad except he’s done a LOT of other stuff.

I’m sure I missed something so I look forward to (not from you) someone telling me Jeremy Ruckert belongs in the solid draft pick category, etc, but I think this is largely the picture of what he’s done.

It’s not great. It’s just not Mike Maccagnan John Idzik level bad. Our normal meter for what a GM should be is just broken.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

JD has been fine in the draft and kind of trash everywhere else.... Change My Mind.

playing catch-up for a horrendous first draft but otherwise fine.  Taking a luxury, project DE this year when there are gaping holes on the offense didn't make a ton of sense.  Free agency has been abysmal though.

• Upvote 1

I agree with a lot said here. But Zach may be bad but I feel you can't blame him for everything. Salah is a great guy but I feel he is a part of the Jets woe's. He is too close to the players and coaches. He has been here three years now and yes the defense is championship caliber but the HC is responsible for the whole team. Usama and Lazard should be on a very short leash. Usama should have been benched after his first penalty yesterday.  He has been making the same mistakes week after week. Ruckert should start in his place. Lazard almost dropped the pass, he bobbled it but managed to secure it. He is so undependable.Hackett's Offense is so predictable. I was against bringing in Rodgers because of his age. His prime years are way behind him. Plus they signed everyone he wanted with him and picked the OC he wanted! I ask you how many owners would have signed any player and let him be the GM, OC, and head coach??? If Rodgers wanted to come here you shouldn't let him become more powerful than the owner. Woody is a Joke and should sell the Jets to a real adult who knows football and demands perfection. Salah should be let go after the season and Douglas too. After all Rodgers is running this circus now.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Sorry to do this, but I am too aggravated to read through the whole board right now.  Most of this probably belonged in the game thread, but I spend that time screaming at my television and cursing and not posting.  

I spent a bunch of time yelling "He sucks!  He just sucks."  I assume everyone knows who I mean.  He ran a couple of times.  He should do it more.  He is an expendable stiff IMO, so make the plays you can make.  Stop "living to fight another day."  Ton of times I was yelling at him to throw it and pull the trigger.  A few missed layups.  His throws were generally on the high side and seemed like a ton of hospital balls.  I'm not sure how anybody can blame Toon's concussions on Kenny O and feel this is a sustainable way to treat Garrett Wilson.

I was VERY mad at the refs.  Some of that is just being a fan in the heat of the moment but there was a fair amount of BS.  What is the rule on Carter's chop block?  That guy was not engaged.  The Huff roughing looked like it had an obvious uncalled hold.   The Jets shoot themselves in the foot enough, they don't need any ******* help.  Why am I listening to Collinsworth giggle and watch a replay of a crackback block decleating Clemons on a big gain, when we have probably lost 100 yards on that call this season?  What the ****?  Is it legal because he was on the line?  If anything it seemed worse to me.  The guy ran into him top speed.  Lazard even slowed and stopped on his.

The Oline wasn't too bad.  Too many runs into defenses set up to stop the run.  Don't they have a pass alternative or is it just a function of playing 3 TEs all the time?  I have no idea why they moved Mitchell from T to G or played Turner against the Chargers.   Newman seemed fine at G and they were way worse last week.  If Saffold is mildly serviceable I would run Becton-Tomlinson-Tippman-Saffold-Mitchell the rest of the way.  I actually think Brown had more in the tank last year, but you can't keep ******* with them week to week.

The Jets are a team that wins by their punter and they ran into a better punter yesterday.  Pure and simple.  Specials did not do them any favors.  Kicking game was fine, but they missed a couple of times when they should have been pinned because the cover team couldn't down the ball.  Gipson taking that ball out was a disaster and I think he was just pressing to make a play since they can't score on O.  Horrible decision horribly executed. 

Defense was generally solid.  Anybody complaining about Quinnen Williams should honestly read Football for Dummies cause they are nuts.  Sauce played well but that (I think it was him) tackle attempt on Jacobs big run was pitiful.  Adams took a horrible angle on the same play.  They keep knocking the ball loose and rarely land on it.  I saw a study that was just luck.   Any Jets fans surprised that the Jets have bad luck?  Props to Davis.  He is certainly in there scrapping for the ball.  Not sure that is worth a 3rd but he is trying.  On that pick, did Whitehead get lost?  Concussed?  I thought he was going to Jim Marshall it to the wrong end zone.  How did Collingsworth think he was downed by contact?  Didn't he have to catch the ball before he could be contacted?  

Uzomah with a bunch of stupid penalties.  He doesn't bring enough positives to the table for this sh*t to fly.  I argued that Lazard was an okay #2, but he appears to be the dog that many said he was.  Dog, not dawg.  He blows and doesn't always seem to try.  Not sure he had to come back to that ball though.  He was settling into a space in the zone.  As usual it was late.  Shocked we haven't seen much of Brownlee with this lackluster group.  People always blame position coaches when things go bad, but in this case I really am questioning Azzanni.  It doesn't seem like they square up and fight for the ball.  Even on that deep throw to Garrett Wilson he let the ball come to him.  They should have a plan for those sideline throws and I think stopping squaring up and jumping gets you more catches and PI flags than "late hands" and trying to let the ball snake through.  Especially for big squids like Lazard. 

I'll stop ranting now.  For the three people that read the whole thing, thank you.  For the rest of you, sorry, but tough sh*t.  I wrote it.  I probably have 1,000 more angry thoughts about that mess.  I don't see firing anybody.  I think they run it back next year with Rodgers.  I like Douglas, but that is his last chance to win.  Try to add Oline and WR and let the chips fall.  Heads roll mid-season if it is anything like this again.  

Thumbs Up

15 hours ago, derp said:

He’s made a few good to great draft picks (Sauce, Garrett Wilson, Hall, Carter II) and a few solid ones (Johnson, AVT, Clemons).

One great waiver pickup (Quincy Williams) and one solid one I think was his (JFM).

One great free agent signing (Reed) and several solid ones (Jefferson, Conklin, Fant, McGovern, Rankins, Whitehead).

Bryce Huff was a great UDFA signing. 

Everything else the jury is out or is underwhelming at best (and very bad at worst). Which wouldn’t be too bad except he’s done a LOT of other stuff.

I’m sure I missed something so I look forward to (not from you) someone telling me Jeremy Ruckert belongs in the solid draft pick category, etc, but I think this is largely the picture of what he’s done.

It’s not great. It’s just not Mike Maccagnan John Idzik level bad. Our normal meter for what a GM should be is just broken.

I basically agree.  I just think that most of the good is on D and the bad on O.  That makes me wonder if a bunch of it is just they system working.  Some of the FA and draft picks on O have seemed good at times and then looked bad - Becton, Mims, Moore, Carter I, Mitchell.  Fant looked bad, then he looked good, then he looked bad.  That is the kind of thing that makes me think that they are close enough that when they get it together a bunch of the guys we are looking down on will suddenly look good.  We all list Conklin as solid, but if our O was rolling at all he would be getting a bunch of praise. 

The scary thing to me is that they seem to have given up on having a offensive "system" that works and are just going to roll with Rodgers.  That make me feel like when Rodgers leaves they are all probably getting fired.  That is fine, but what if they do well with Rodgers?  Say they make the AFC title game and he retires?  I don't see a way forward and that should not be the case.  I get just riding what you have to get as far as you can, but there should at least be some vestige of a plan to point to.  I guess they figured ride Rodgers and pretend Zach was improving and the injury blew that out of the water, but the uncertainty smacks of lack of planning. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

This rant was 1000 times more coherent then the "ehhhhh Zach just sucks" dribble that intensifies with every bad outing by the offense....

Please rant more often sir! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I basically agree.  I just think that most of the good is on D and the bad on O.  That makes me wonder if a bunch of it is just they system working.  Some of the FA and draft picks on O have seemed good at times and then looked bad - Becton, Mims, Moore, Carter I, Mitchell.  Fant looked bad, then he looked good, then he looked bad.  That is the kind of thing that makes me think that they are close enough that when they get it together a bunch of the guys we are looking down on will suddenly look good.  We all list Conklin as solid, but if our O was rolling at all he would be getting a bunch of praise. 

The scary thing to me is that they seem to have given up on having a offensive "system" that works and are just going to roll with Rodgers.  That make me feel like when Rodgers leaves they are all probably getting fired.  That is fine, but what if they do well with Rodgers?  Say they make the AFC title game and he retires?  I don't see a way forward and that should not be the case.  I get just riding what you have to get as far as you can, but there should at least be some vestige of a plan to point to.  I guess they figured ride Rodgers and pretend Zach was improving and the injury blew that out of the water, but the uncertainty smacks of lack of planning. 

The Rodgers thing was a CYA move (which I agreed with at the time). The responsible thing to do would have been to cut ties with Zach and figure out a new qb but everyone gets fired if they go 8-9 with Brissett or 6-10 with a rookie. I agree that they have no post Rodgers plan and no "system". It was supposed to be Shanahan style zone read with MLF but he was the fall guy. 

18 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

So he added the OROY and also the guy who would've been OROY had he not gotten injured last year but he's "successful on defense and trash everywhere else."?!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It clearly is. 

This bothered the **** out of me:

image.png

2nd & 1 - or even 3rd & 1 - I was yelling for a play action call after 2 good runs forcing the D to play the run. So you've got a D already now looking at the run after getting gashed for 2 straight plays, then further show them a run look from the snap, and you only need a 1 yard pass play (or even a scramble for just a yard ffs). I mean, what was the end goal here, to hand it off to run 81 yards down the field? 

If you're not going to have him pass at all there, then just take him off the field, which is also an acceptable decision. But this starting him and hiding him until desperation - either by catching up late or 3rd & 7+ to go - is just foolishness. 

Not to mention, wasn’t the Breece no gain out of shotgun? I don’t understand shotgun unless it’s 3rd and 10. 

That’s not the style the Jets are trying to win with. Rex Ryan would be tearing Hackett to shreds. The Jets should be playing Steeler ball. They are the same team.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

jfc we'll never forget that one. At least the excuse for Sanchez was he was a rookie who skipped his senior season. I don't know what CJ Uzomah's excuse might be in his 9th NFL season, other than he has an acute case of the Jets. 

He’s auditioning for Broadway.

• Haha 1

Just now, NYJCAP2 said:

Not to mention, wasn’t the Breece no gain out of shotgun? I don’t understand shotgun unless it’s 3rd and 10. 

That’s not the style the Jets are trying to win with. Rex Ryan would be tearing Hackett to shreds. The Jets should be playing Steeler ball. They are the same team.

Can you believe there was talk about the Steelers potentially firing Mike Tomlin a couple of years ago?!  Not sure if these were just rumors but I know some of their fanbase was pushing for it.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Can you believe there was talk about the Steelers potentially firing Mike Tomlin a couple of years ago?!  Not sure if these were just rumors but I know some of their fanbase was pushing for it.

Definitely rumors but it made no sense. The fact the Steelers are 6-3 is numbing.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So he added the OROY and also the guy who would've been OROY had he not gotten injured last year but he's "successful on defense and trash everywhere else."?!

A monkey can hit on top 10 picks.  I give him some credit there, but there was a ton of draft capital in those picks.  I know Breece was in the second, but a back that high certainly should be a hit - and he traded up for the privilege. 

I am actually a Douglas guy FWIW.  I don't think he has actually been that bad on O.  If you read some of my other posts, my point is they haven't put things together so all the players look bad.  That is how we felt about the D in 2020.  Look at them now.  That is why I give a long leash, but it is getting stretched pretty tight at this point. 

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

A monkey can hit on top 10 picks.  I give him some credit there, but there was a ton of draft capital in those picks.  I know Breece was in the second, but a back that high certainly should be a hit - and he traded up for the privilege. 

I am actually a Douglas guy FWIW.  I don't think he has actually been that bad on O.  If you read some of my other posts, my point is they haven't put things together so all the players look bad.  That is how we felt about the D in 2020.  Look at them now.  That is why I give a long leash, but it is getting stretched pretty tight at this point. 

Mostly agree but I think 1st rounders are sort of a minefield.  The fact that JD crushed it 2 years ago shouldn't be discounted.  He batted 1.000 on those first 4 picks (Sauce, GW, IV, Breece) and he also added Ruckert, Clemons and Mitchell.  Not sure if that's the best draft in franchise history but it has to be way up there.

49 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He's pretty clearly just flying by the seat of his pants now with no real plan. To me it's kind of the Mike Tyson everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth thing. Douglas drafted the disaster of a 2020 class, Wilson, kept things conservative in free agency. Huge punch in the mouth. Then money gets pushed into future years to build a better roster, Rodgers trade, etc. He's been scrambling the last two offseasons, it shows, and it doesn't give any confidence.

Defense better than offense might just be luck, honestly. The Garrett Wilson pick was great. He's swung and missed on defensive acquisitions too. I think it's just been better enough.

Ultimately I think defense is easier to scheme up and offense is more sticky year by year when you've got talented guys, so the tendency for years to over-invest in the defense drives me nuts. Stop investing in the offense when you've got one year of looking like an actual functional NFL offense under your belt. Until then, you need dudes on that side of the ball.

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

A fresh take.  Thank you OP.

Just my 2 cents:

1. JD should have held on to Fant.

2.  Unless AR8 was an owner mandate, I would have gone with one of the available 2nd tier QBs this off season.  All these AR8 hangers on have killed what JD was building.  

I get it, but I am totally down with letting Fant walk.  I actually liked the signing initially, but for several reasons I think it was time to move on.  #1.  Fant had an attitude against the organization.  #2.  They signed him to play for Gase and he thinks he is an LT, but got pushed to RT by both Becton and Brown.  He both has an attitude about it and I don't know how good he is at it.  #3.  If you check the game logs, he was there for most of the sucking last year and none of the good.  He played the first 3 weeks which did include the miracle in Cleveland, but then he was out and returned for the a bunch of snaps against Minnesota week #12 then played most of the loss to Buffalo and every snap down the stretch in the disasters against Detroit, Jacksonville and Seattle.  The Jets were 1-7 in games that he played the bulk of and 6-3 in games he didn't.  One of those three losses was the week 17 throwaway against Miami.   That is truly remarkable when you think of some of the guys we trotted out there at T.

• Upvote 1