***Official Thanksgiving Games Thread***

T0mShane

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Possibly. But if you can exchange him for a first round pick I think it’s a no brainer. The Jets need touchdown scorers. The best game the defense had this year was when SAUCE was on the sideline.

If the Jets were scoring, opposing teams are forced into more true pass sets, the DL gets pressure, and CBs tee off for cheap INTs the same way the Cowboys DBs do. Sauce is as victimized by Rodgers going down as Garrett Wilson is. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Daron Bland has 5 TDs as a CB in pick 6s. We have 6 receiving TDs all year. Only 3 to WRs.

Let that sink in.

Cowboys score a lot of points and have Micah Parsons unblockable off the edge. It’s no coincidence their CBs pick off passes every year

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cowboys score a lot of points and have Micah Parsons unblockable off the edge. It’s no coincidence their CBs pick off passes every year

Dak got touched about 3 times. #OLmatters.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

mccaffery running wild.

SF offense is so simple and so elegant.  The vast majority of their passes are to guys running near full speed, thus the huge run after the catch.

Jamal is getting blown out by one on one blockers every single play.

Purdy handles a low bad snap like nothing and still makes completion. Zach is definitely fumbling that ball and the excuse would be on the OL for bad snap. Which would be correct, but a good qb picks up a bad play.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Beerfish dominating this thread on Canadian non-Thanksgiving, aka “Thursday”.

Poor hungry fella.

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in the middle of that post Thanksgiving meal daze I slip into before the desserts come out. Sitting here on a couch wondering why I went with the size 36 slim fit pants instead of something with a flex fit waist.

I know I should pass on everything that’s coming up next, but I’ll probably double up on the chocolate chip pecan pie  and the apple crumb with ice cream right afterward instead.
Maybe I’ll go light on the Italian pastries though and try to keep my calorie count under 5000 today?

I fell asleep shortly after making the post above.  Just woke up.  lol.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1