North Carolina QB Drake Maye declares for NFL draft

TuscanyTile2

10 minutes ago, static14 said:

Insert Orson Welles AAHHHH sound from Paul Masson commercial here. 

References within the last 4 decades have a better chance at hitting sir.

I get it, I'm there myself. The Last Starfighter reference @Jet_Engine1 and  @Warfish  made the other day is just on the cusp of retirement too unfortunately. 

Kevin Hart Crying GIF by Team Coco

On the bright side, you can still probably get Jayden Daniels if you'd like.  

If we beat Miami, great.  I'll maybe start to buy in to an improbable run, especially with Rodgers coming back the following week.  If we lose though, we're right back in Alt territory.  Either way I'll be fine with the outcome.  

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, shawn306 said:

He did not play 4 years in college. 

lol - you cant be serious, nobody plays 4 years anymore.  Like if this is your logic, you didnt want Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Stroud, Lawrence and basically every single starting QB in the NFL.  Legit, nobody stays for 4 years.  Like off the rip...the only starting QB in the NFL who played all 4 years are Mayfield, Hurts, both had to transfer to play 4 years and Purdy who was taken in the 7th round.  So, you're ******* yourself if this is must have criteria because you're basically eliminating 99% of all QB who declare every year and there is no data point that suggest 4 years is they key to success in the NFL, mainly because, there are only a couple of player who lasted all 4 years.