~~~Saturday NFL Football Games~~~ 12/23

A very key division game between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.  Must win for the Steelers.   Jamar Chase being out will be huge.  Cincy looking great?  Pittsburgh looking bad?   Pittsburgh is due for the win.

Bills vs the Chargers.  The Bills and Josh Allen pretty well go from league darlings to Bums every few weeks by the national media pundits.   There should be a new coach bump for the Chargers who may put up a fight but I can't see Buffalo losing.

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

A very key division game between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.  Must win for the Steelers.   Jamar Chase being out will be huge.  Cincy looking great?  Pittsburgh looking bad?   Pittsburgh is due for the win.

Bills vs the Chargers.  The Bills and Josh Allen pretty well go from league darlings to Bums every few weeks by the national media pundits.   There should be a new coach bump for the Chargers who may put up a fight but I can't see Buffalo losing.

Didn't realize Ja'Marr was out this week.  I still have faith in Jake Browning though!  And if the 'Lers lose, it might help Mike Tomlin shake free in Pittsburgh.  Go 'Gals!

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woah, Buffalo's 8-6? Damn

It's almost like they're so good that, even in a bad season, they're still 8-6 and starting to seem like a major threat to win the conference.

Credit to them, too, for firing their OC mid-season.  

• Upvote 3

Very little interest in the games this weekend 
Very high interest in making and consuming holiday food 
Looking forward to rum eggnog stomach hallucinating while watching the Semen led circus unfold. I expect a big win over a terrible team followed by a circle jerk of Semen shoulda started sooner brainiacs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

What a brutally stupid throw.  I mean people on here KILL zach wilson for every error he makes and weekly there are guys doing far worse stupid things.   And some of these guys are not the brownings of the world but the top end qbs.

Difference is that they can score on other drives