Fatcessa destroys Bobby Boy

Plen T

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I have been screaming about him being a fraud for nearly 2 years but I think just about everybody is now seeing what a horrible coach he actually is except the idiot who owns the team. This is the worst coaching staff in the NFL. 

There were 2 worse ones, and now they have interim head coaches. Jets are the only ones left. Sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I have taken receipts of all the kool aid drinkers neg repping me for 2 years on posting what a poor coach Saleh is and how below average JD is. No personal attacks so i wont name them but if anyone supports Saleh still… you need professional help.  He is not mentally capable of handling the total team. As Rex wasn’t either.  

Taking receipts!!! Nice use of the term. Turning Saleh’s own words against him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I couldn’t care less what Francesa says…unless it helps support my own thoughts and opinions….which this does. So, yea Mike’s the best!

Credit to you for being one of the few people who knows enough to say "couldn’t care less".

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I have taken receipts of all the kool aid drinkers neg repping me for 2 years on posting what a poor coach Saleh is and how below average JD is. No personal attacks so i wont name them but if anyone supports Saleh still… you need professional help.  He is not mentally capable of handling the total team. As Rex wasn’t either.  

I’ll admit I was optimistic about Saleh when they first hired him 3 years ago.  I figured out he was a Todd Bowles clone 3 weeks into his first season 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

It’s bad….board is basically unreadable at this moment.  There are 2 topics on the front page right now praising Francessa and Cimini.  Yes, let that sink in.

Last week there was a contingent flipping out bc we won and lost draft position.  This week a group flipping out bc we lost.  

I know everyone’s disappointed but it’s already been announced no one’s getting fired.  I hope once the smoke clears from the season we can all settle into normal off-season discussion WITHOUT the nonstop drivel about how much everything stinks and without the constant clown emojis, etc.

Off-season discourse here is usually very informative, especially draft talk bc we’ve got a lot of really very very knowledgeable draft guys here.  I hope it’s not ruined by “the disease.” 

Gee, it’s almost as if the team has lost 6 games this year by 17 points or more  - with 3 of them coming on national TV! I wonder why these crazy Jets fans so mad? LOL

The team is a disaster and people are furious with a coach/GM combo that is now 17-33 together, including 13 (!) blowout losses by 3 or more scores. Shocker. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

It’s bad….board is basically unreadable at this moment.  There are 2 topics on the front page right now praising Francessa and Cimini.  Yes, let that sink in.

Last week there was a contingent flipping out bc we won and lost draft position.  This week a group flipping out bc we lost.  

I know everyone’s disappointed but it’s already been announced no one’s getting fired.  I hope once the smoke clears from the season we can all settle into normal off-season discussion WITHOUT the nonstop drivel about how much everything stinks and without the constant clown emojis, etc.

Off-season discourse here is usually very informative, especially draft talk bc we’ve got a lot of really very very knowledgeable draft guys here.  I hope it’s not ruined by “the disease.” 

you forgot that we are now going after Sauce on the front page....

(i agree with this post 100%)

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

Francesa used to kill Rex all the time too even in his first two seasons when the Jets went to the AFC Title games. Francesa is knowledgeable but he also has an agenda.

He does. He hates the Jets.

And that’s why it’s very painful to have to admit that he’s 100% right about this coaching staff. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Francesa used to kill Rex all the time too even in his first two seasons when the Jets went to the AFC Title games. Francesa is knowledgeable but he also has an agenda.

he wasn’t wrong about REX.   Rex played with a roster not his. In 2 years he destroyed a good solid roster.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

or maybe grown men should stop acting like 12 year old's? and no, i do not know that you are not 12.

Listen - my Dad and I sat through that disaster in person on Thursday night. I’ll bitch and moan as much as I want, as loudly as I want, whenever I want. 

Since you and a few others seem to have a problem with other fans venting about this terrible franchise, you can get lost if you don’t like it! 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1