Pig: Slaughtered

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I mean it’s more like the pig ate whatever it wanted whenever it wanted it, seized the farm, made millions of dollars, bedded every sow in the county, and lived to be 120 before slowly declining and dying of natural causes. But yeah, sure, slaughtered. Let’s throw a party

High Five Ice Hockey GIF by Team USA

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, rangerous said:

everything comes to an end, good and bad things.  but the one thing i didnt think about was how those patsie teams were only 6-3 in superbowls and they lost to the giaints twice.  they probably should've been 5-4 given the huge lead that atlanta squandered away.

And don't forget the ridiculous ending against Seattle. 

The Pats made a living on winning 50/50 games. That was a defining feature of their dynasty. 

8 hours ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Brady's final play as a Patriot was a pick 6 to seal a home playoff loss and BB's last game was an embarrassing home loss to the Jets. All is right.

They’ll have long forgotten as they get enshrined in Canton and enjoy their SB rings as we spin our wheel around a losing record. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Pats made a living on winning 50/50 games. That was a defining feature of their dynasty. 

Yep. They sure weren’t the Celtics when they won 9 of 11.

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Jets champions of hollow victory’s. I felt nothing about that win. I just shrugged and then watched an episode of Reacher.

Yup. It’s like getting beat to a pulp and the, when the fight is over, throwing sand and acting like that matter. The Jets got f’ed up.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Jets champions of hollow victory’s. I felt nothing about that win. I just shrugged and then watched an episode of Reacher.

That's the appropriate reaction.  It was a completely hollow victory.  This isn't college football where a lower tier school pulling off an upset against a powerhouse is a major achievement.  This is the freaking NFL, where it's supposed to be "any given Sunday".   Going 1-15 and celebrating the 1 is an embarrassment.   If it was a postseason win (or something like that) then that would be one thing.  But this was a meaningless game for both teams.

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Some would say that the difference between a close game could come down to signal stealing and practice recording....

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I mean it’s more like the pig ate whatever it wanted whenever it wanted it, seized the farm, made millions of dollars, bedded every sow in the county, and lived to be 120 before slowly declining and dying of natural causes. But yeah, sure, slaughtered. Let’s throw a party

Well put!  Now enjoy this win all offseason!!!

8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Finished ahead of him for the first time since 2000, but I think we were all hoping for a little more 

I don't think Robert Saleh did.  He was proud that the team took the next step.

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

All True. The "Pig" was the furthest thing from being "Ripe" anymore.  They beat a tiny QB who beat out another one who stood on the Pat sidelines with his feminine hips, rag arm and and dreams of kicking another player in the groin.  Absolutely No reason to be crowing about this win.

In fact this is the game that should be remembered as wearing Breece Hall's surgically repaired knee down, in terrible weather, thinking they could get him 1,000 rushing yards on the season, as he carried the ball the most on that day than any other day in his career, but alas the Jet sideline thought they had accurately counted to 1,000....but their counting skills were lacking.

Brady was so ******* awesome and Bill was so ******* good that we Patriot fans are going to be insufferable and obnoxious forever. The Patriots are like a star that went super nova forever ago but you can still see the light.

Never forget Thanksgiving 2012, in front of gathered families that don’t all even watch football, the Brady/Bekichick Patriots soul-sliced your team with 3 touchdowns in 57 seconds, complete with a butt fumble, in the game that ruined your entire franchise for literally ten years. 

You’ll never see that kind of destruction ever again.

(comparable: Texans letterman jacket game and “we’re in to Cincinnati” bengals game. Buzzsaw city)

Bow down when you see Belichick come to your town.

• WTF? 1

On 1/11/2024 at 9:07 AM, jetstream23 said:

The Jets beat Belichick in their first game against him and then in their last game against him.

Just ignore the 24 years and 6 Super Bowls in between. 😛

2010 he will forever never get over. That was the patriots best team. 14-1 heading into home playoff game against the jets. Having won 11 straight, Tom Brady didn’t have 1 INT.. He for sure thought that was another ring yr for him.. Jets had just lost to the pats by like 40 weeks earlier. There was no way he was going to be out coached by an amateur like Rex Ryan when it mattered most.. Don’t think many put $ on the jets money line ha. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Where do you find all these gifs of guys high-fiving themselves?

I've compiled a file titled, "Dbatesman tells it like it is but the people dont want to hear it" and it's all gifs of guys high fiving themselves. 

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2024 at 7:56 AM, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, the Draft position.  I'm devastated. 🙄

But, I'm more than happy to have handed this swine a loss in his last game as HC of the NEP.  Take the L Mr. BB.

spit GIF

I think the pig just died of old age.

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2024 at 9:07 AM, jetstream23 said:

The Jets beat Belichick in their first game against him and then in their last game against him.

Just ignore the 24 years and 6 Super Bowls in between. 😛

....and in their playoff game against them! "CANT WAIT"!!!