Jets fans - The Chiefs shouldn’t be hated

23 minutes ago, BP said:

The Jets are focused on desperately trying to sell season tickets , uniforms and spectacular introductions. Conditioning, nutrition, and actual football is an afterthought. This is why no intelligent football guy will come here.

This exactly what's going on . It's the direction Woody wants for this team it's not that nobody of Harbaugh level coach not wanting to to come here. It's the owners don't want a guy like Harbaugh because they would no longer have the Agenda of selling PSLs. Guy like Harbaugh wants to win thats all he is focused on that would mean Woody sitting on his hands and not having any say on anything personnel wise. It's why this franchise will be a losing franchise until this guy dies or sells the team.

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The Jets can take this very step this season.

Trade up for Daniels let him sit behind Rodgers.

Find the HC who has the innovation like Reid/Shannahan and the Jets are well on their way well after Rodgers is gone.

But the Jets will never do anything smart.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Thanks to the win that coach Salesman said we should enjoy all offseason, the Patriots will have a very good chance to get Jayden Daniels at #3 overall.  I doubt Jerrod Mayo is the next Reid/Shannahan type but there's still a chance that they'll figure it out anyway.

3 hours ago, BP said:

The Jets are focused on desperately trying to sell season tickets , uniforms and spectacular introductions. Conditioning, nutrition, and actual football is an afterthought. This is why no intelligent football guy will come here.

Yeah but how about that glitz and glamour!  Welcome to the show!!!

And don't forget to send in those checks for your ST's (with the updated pricing)!

image.gif.d163d83122b7c19a6852e22a9c0e2da8.gif

LeakedJerseys.thumb.JPG.03fc983e02ee03a4c74a1d98936d13f8.JPG

image.jpeg.9a39863385f61c17509711d626e9077c.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

I don’t know how anyone can have an issue with Andy Reid.  Perennial bridesmaid in Philly, big guy, great mustache,  likes his food, a true Everyman.

and he cares about our health

Diabeetus - Wilford Brimley" Sticker for Sale by Primotees | Redbubble

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yeah but how about that glitz and glamour!  Welcome to the show!!!

And don't forget to send in those checks for your ST's (with the updated pricing)!

image.gif.d163d83122b7c19a6852e22a9c0e2da8.gif

LeakedJerseys.thumb.JPG.03fc983e02ee03a4c74a1d98936d13f8.JPG

image.jpeg.9a39863385f61c17509711d626e9077c.jpeg

Absolutely spectacular!  Woody looks inspired by how this great team came together in preseason.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Prior to the Patrick Mahomes Era, the Kansas City Chiefs history was very much similar to the New York Jets history. They failed at making the playoffs, going 22 years without a playoff win, not winning a Super Bowl for 50 years and suffering from terrible drafts, taking on former Super Bowl QBs, and being an epic loser. 

The Chiefs drafted an all time great QB, hired a good coach, and proceeded to win 2 Super Bowls, and possibly working on a 3rd. We aren’t speaking about a team that plays in our division or even a team we ever had any controversy with. 

So their Hall of Fame TE is in a relationship with Taylor Swift and because of the attention she is getting, the NFL fans now hate the Chiefs. Or do they hate the Chiefs because they are always winning and have great players and a great fanbase and are they just jealous?

Whatever you want to call it, the topics and personal attacks on the players and coach of the Chiefs is actually being compared to Tom Brady, Bill the cheater, and the Pats. Are we actually serious, Jets fans?

I get being sick of the Taylor Swift thing. And Travis Kelce can be annoying and obnoxious. But comparing Patrick Mahomes to Tom Brady, and Andy Reid to Bill Belichick in Jet Nation is  simply ridiculous. 

Personally I hope the Jets can follow in the Chiefs footsteps and be the hated franchise that keeps winning. I think we will be, hopefully soon.  But, there will never be another team I will ever hate more than Tom Brady’s Patriots or any Dolphin fan with a Tyreek Hill jersey, that I see in a bar.  But, that’s just me. 

Well said dude! 

6 minutes ago, mfmartin said:

Your entire account is anti Woody. If it rains outside I’m assuming you blame him. Woody spends and has hired the wrong people. I am not saying he is a great owner, but I can name 5-7 worse in the nfl alone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

OK. You're on.  Use a 10 year period or longer, gauging wins and losses. No opinions, numeric based.  Who's worse than Woody?  

• Post of the Week 1

People should be able to like and dislike / love and hate whoever they want.

But yes I agree I don't see many reasons to dislike the Chiefs. The Taylor Swift stuff is obnoxiously nauseating, but that's not on the team. I like watching the Chiefs...their offense is creative, this iteration of the team plays good D and with grit. Mahomes is awesome to watch and who could hate Andy Reid?

The Patriots on the other hand were caught cheating multiple times, had the most miserable scumbag as their HC, and the fakest douche of a QB. That team was still a well oiled machine but honestly never fun to watch. Yes, I'd rather have a boring team that wins vs. a "fun" one that doesn't.

But if I'm comparing Patriots and Chiefs...the Patriots were always easy to hate (even for non Jet fans) and the Chiefs are easy to root for.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, mfmartin said:

There are 7 teams with a worse winning percentage and 15 teams with less playoff wins

Now start at 2012.......  you're BS fact pattern hides the obvious.  Of those 7 teams, how many have seen a playoff game since 2012?

How many have more than 1 winning season since then?

Now start at 2012.......  you're BS fact pattern hides the obvious.  Of those 7 teams, how many have seen a playoff game since 2012?
How many have more than 1 winning season since then?

My bs pattern is the time frame that woody has owned the team. You strictly want me to look at just the negative part.

• Haha 1

The negative part is 14 years and counting. Like, the present. Now. 

Once again I’m old enough to remember Tom Benson who was considered one of the worst owners in the nfl. He hires Loomis and Payton and all of a sudden he is a great owner.,

The Giants are barely above the Jets during the drought. Are they considered the worst owner in sports?

9 minutes ago, mfmartin said:

Once again I’m old enough to remember Tom Benson who was considered one of the worst owners in the nfl. He hires Loomis and Payton and all of a sudden he is a great owner.,

The Giants are barely above the Jets during the drought. Are they considered the worst owner in sports?

Now you're just trolling. Mara was won 2 Super Bowls.