Zach Wilson and family (entire family) living it up in Utah

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I got him as our backup QB next year. How much fun will that be?

Not a chance. PR disaster right now. Plus he wants no part of the Jets and will cry his way out- ( pussy). Makes no difference- it’s obvious to any GM, scout, coach- although physically gifted and athletic, cannot and will not ever be able to process any NFL defense, pre snap reads, blocking assignments , and overall ability to read and understand the game at this level. So no reason to waste one second or a roster spot on him.

So- disagree, he will not be the Jets or any teams back up ever again.

19 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

The obsession the OP has with Zach Wilson has me convinced he is infatuated and likely in love with Zach. 

There is no doubt in my mind. No one follows someone’s every move, this closely, without reason. Matt is in love. And I am not trying to be funny. I have never been more sure of anything.

No one cares 

1 hour ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

You mean like when he went to those ranger games? And also, who gives a fakkk?
He sucks. He’ll be gone. Move on. 

Nah.  I’ll believe he’s gone when he’s gone.  Not a moment sooner.  

Until then he’s the most expensive 3rd string caliber QB in the league and he happens to be a Jet.  People are gonna talk about it.  Deal with it, or click on another thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

23 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

The obsession the OP has with Zach Wilson has me convinced he is infatuated and likely in love with Zach. 

There is no doubt in my mind. No one follows someone’s every move, this closely, without reason. Matt is in love. And I am not trying to be funny. I have never been more sure of anything.

He was the starting quarterback here for three solid years and he didn’t even have the sack to stick around for the exit interview. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I'm with you on the obsession part. It's borderline creepy. The amount of space Zach Wilson takes up in his head is insane.

It’s creepy that you are a Jets fan (apparently) and get angry when people talk about the starting quarterback. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He was the starting quarterback here for three solid years and he didn’t even have the sack to stick around for the exit interview. 

During which time he was defended obnoxiously here and now we’re being told we’re beating a dead horse…while he’s still under contract.

Zach Wilson’s remaining defenders can get bent.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah.  I’ll believe he’s gone when he’s gone.  Not a moment sooner.  

Until then he’s the most expensive 3rd string caliber QB in the league and he happens to be a Jet.  People are gonna talk about it.  Deal with it, or click on another thread.

cool. So talk about it. Not sure what him hanging with his family has to do with anything though. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

cool. So talk about it. Not sure what him hanging with his family has to do with anything though. 

He’s a soft boy who still basically lives at home, and it’s a major reason why he never cut it here or earned the respect of his teammates (ever hear of any of them defending him his entire career here?).  Seems relevant.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
26 minutes ago, Matt39 said:
It’s creepy that you are a Jets fan (apparently) and get angry when people talk about the starting quarterback. 

Creepy stalker vibes for sure.

Go home

2 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

The Jets have drafted some horrible dudes in their long and despicable history, but I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact that they once spent #2 overall on a Utah Jazz season ticket holder. 

• Haha 3

He’s a soft boy who still basically lives at home, and it’s a major reason why he never cut it here or earned the respect of his teammates (ever hear of any of them defending him his entire career here?).  Seems relevant.
No sir...that was not a major reason he didn't cut it here. Living or being at home too much was not relevant. He is just not an NFL qb, and never had a chance to develop into one behind a Swiss cheese line.

And many of his teammates actually DID defend him this year.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

A troubled salesman who peddles knives, Matt has a volatile personality, which has resulted in divorce and a strained relationship with his young son. The one thing that Matt cares passionately about is football particularly the New York Jets and the team's newest recruit, Zach Wilson.   As Matts personal life continues to crumble, he begins obsessively tracking Wilson  leading to super cringy activities where it has to be assumed his contempt is actually love  

IMG_8267.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hanging with family 2 weeks after the season ended isn’t the reason he’s bad. 

Im not even defending him. Its just plain weird the obsession he has with him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

No sir...that was not a major reason he didn't cut it here. Living or being at home too much was not relevant. He is just not an NFL qb, and never had a chance to develop into one behind a Swiss cheese line.

And many of his teammates actually DID defend him this year.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

Being a soft, “failure to launch” mama’s boy had nothing to do with him failing as a QB in NYC?

Brady Bunch K GIF

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Not a chance. PR disaster right now. Plus he wants no part of the Jets and will cry his way out- ( pussy). Makes no difference- it’s obvious to any GM, scout, coach- although physically gifted and athletic, cannot and will not ever be able to process any NFL defense, pre snap reads, blocking assignments , and overall ability to read and understand the game at this level. So no reason to waste one second or a roster spot on him.

So- disagree, he will not be the Jets or any teams back up ever again.

To be honest he’s had complete sh*t coaches and coordinators his whole time in the nfl …. The jets failed him … on another team he’s gonna be good just needs to work harder he’s gonna have the Steve young story I already know it’s gonna happen.

• WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Hanging with family 2 weeks after the season ended isn’t the reason he’s bad. 

Im not even defending him. Its just plain weird the obsession he has with him. 

Ruined 3 years of Jets football.  If you’re a fan of this team, you care about that one way or another.  We just happen to care a few months longer than you, apparently, because his career here was symptomatic of everything wrong with this franchise.

• Upvote 2

From “He was TOO a CAPTAIN AT BYU” to “Once he gets away from LAFLEUR he’ll be SO GOOD” to “What do you WANT from the poor kid he was supposed to be the WEALTHY BACKUP” to “LEAVE THE WEALTHY BOY ALONE HE IS ENJOYING JAZZ BASKETBALL”

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ruined 3 years of Jets football.  If you’re a fan of this team, you care about that one way or another.  We just happen to care a few months longer than you, apparently, because his career here was symptomatic of everything wrong with this franchise.

I do care. Not enough to the point of where im saying it’s weird he travels in groups with his family on his own time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jdeet said:

Make a great Sammy Hagar song. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

A troubled salesman who peddles knives, Matt has a volatile personality, which has resulted in divorce and a strained relationship with his young son. The one thing that Matt cares passionately about is football particularly the New York Jets and the team's newest recruit, Zach Wilson.   As Matts personal life continues to crumble, he begins obsessively tracking Wilson  leading to super cringy activities where it has to be assumed his contempt is actually love  

IMG_8267.jpeg

That movie was so bad 

2 hours ago, fusionCA said:

This guy Matt is in love in Zack

And I am all for it 

There is a sort of spying on your ex vibe here 

Except he's still under Jets contract and no one else wants him 

One thing we can all agree with is it's good to see him up and about rehydrated 

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1