Zach Wilson and family (entire family) living it up in Utah

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I do care. Not enough to the point of where im saying it’s weird he travels in groups with his family on his own time. 

Are there any other starting quarterbacks who do this?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, bitonti said:

There is a sort of spying on your ex vibe here 

Except he's still under Jets contract and no one else wants him 

One thing we can all agree with is it's good to see him up and about rehydrated 

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

I’ve suffered through this franchise way too long to let it get hijacked by the Mormon Brady bunch. For the love of god Woody, move on.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

No one cares 

It makes so much sense now. Searching out Zach Wilson stories, wherever he can find them. Destroying Zach’s family, whenever he can, because of their beliefs, he knows that they can never be together. 

So, like the little girl on the playground, he pushes her down, whenever he can, because he is really in love. 

I can’t believe I didn’t see it until now. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jdeet said:

It makes so much sense now. Searching out Zach Wilson stories, wherever he can find them. Destroying Zach’s family, whenever he can, because of their beliefs, he knows that they can never be together. 

So, like the little girl on the playground, he pushes her down, whenever he can, because he is really in love. 

I can’t believe I didn’t see it until now. 

Why can’t this be love? That’s the question they all have to ask themselves. Cowards! 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

He was seen out? That son of a bitch!!!!

Seen out in February when he "claimed" he had a concussion on December 17th?!  HE'S CLEARLY A LIAR!!!  

And can you believe a guy from Utah is spending time in Utah in the offseason?!  WHAT A BUM!!!!

• Haha 1

I don't think any evidence that Jets medical staff and org lied about concussion. If they didn't want him to play they could have just deactivated him they've done it in the past. And even if you had a concussion your life doesn't stop you can go out see a movie go to a game. And it's two months later. 

45 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't think any evidence that Jets medical staff and org lied about concussion. If they didn't want him to play they could have just deactivated him they've done it in the past. And even if you had a concussion your life doesn't stop you can go out see a movie go to a game. And it's two months later. 

I think it’s noteworthy that he’s skipped exit interviews two years in a row and then he surfaces a month later vacationing. Zero accountability. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look you have no argument from me about Zach on the field. He had 32 starts here and he sucks. But these off the field attacks are trash. 

They're not attacks if it can be reasonably posited his off-the-field behavior had an influence on the field.

And why do so many people care about him being "attacked"?  He's not your f**king kid.  He's a grown man set to make $11M+ this year.  He's doing just fine.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look you have no argument from me about Zach on the field. He had 32 starts here and he sucks. But these off the field attacks are trash. 

He doesn’t put in the time. Not really an attack. His backgrounds a part of his story. 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Was not voted a captain at BYU. Coach made him earn the starting job going into his junior year because of leadership and maturity issues. Has shown nothing here to dispel the idea that he isn’t an absolute mush.

Svck it!!!

GFBvO3OXEAAnutl.thumb.jpg.f2218c1320e839e7289d5b52bce5ede5.jpg

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Svck it!!!

GFBvO3OXEAAnutl.thumb.jpg.f2218c1320e839e7289d5b52bce5ede5.jpg

I have raised this point.  Zach won 5 of the Jets 7 wins last year.  He looked good in several games.  Really good.  Like there was hope for him.  

But problem is, when Zach is bad, he is really bad.  Like too bad for any team to overcome.   Like not even college QB bad.   That is what has done him in on the Jets.

I don’t know if it’s a DC who figures it out, bad game planning on the Jets, Zach’s ability to process a game plan.  Probably all three.  

But, I have also said, to negative comments, that if we can’t unload Zach’s salary, we should just roll with him as QB2/3.  If Rodgers misses more than 4 games, the season is probably cooked anyway. A QB2 that wins you half the games they start is not bad.  

On 2/3/2024 at 6:15 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

They're not attacks if it can be reasonably posited his off-the-field behavior had an influence on the field.

And why do so many people care about him being "attacked"?  He's not your f**king kid.  He's a grown man set to make $11M+ this year.  He's doing just fine.

Rough life for Zach getting paid millions to be the worst qb in the league after already being a trust fund baby

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2024 at 7:05 PM, T0mShane said:

Was not voted a captain at BYU. Coach made him earn the starting job going into his junior year because of leadership and maturity issues. Has shown nothing here to dispel the idea that he isn’t an absolute mush.

Tom Brady didn’t work hard and he was the GOAT

On 2/2/2024 at 4:17 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Zach’s a big fish in a small pond in Utah.

Putting his on the field ability/inability aside, it’s just mind-boggling that the Jets believed that he’d be a good fit for NY. What were they thinking?? 

Many of us thought this as well. It couldn't be more apparent on draft night. Can't blame the kid for being drafted where he was drafted, but in no way was he was going to survive here. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2024 at 1:51 PM, varjet said:

I have raised this point.  Zach won 5 of the Jets 7 wins last year.  He looked good in several games.  Really good.  Like there was hope for him.  

But problem is, when Zach is bad, he is really bad.  Like too bad for any team to overcome.   Like not even college QB bad.   That is what has done him in on the Jets.

I don’t know if it’s a DC who figures it out, bad game planning on the Jets, Zach’s ability to process a game plan.  Probably all three.  

But, I have also said, to negative comments, that if we can’t unload Zach’s salary, we should just roll with him as QB2/3.  If Rodgers misses more than 4 games, the season is probably cooked anyway. A QB2 that wins you half the games they start is not bad.  

Zach was horrible his first 2 years.  I think last year he finally showed some of the promise we were hoping for but the Jets let him down in a massive way.  When he was drafted, Salesman promised that the organization would help lift him up.  Instead, they scapegoated him.

• Upvote 1

Zach was horrible his first 2 years.  I think last year he finally showed some of the promise we were hoping for but the Jets let him down in a massive way.  When he was drafted, Salesman promised that the organization would help lift him up.  Instead, they scapegoated him.
Lifting Zach up is like trying to scoop up water with a strainer. Impossible.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:
38 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lifting Zach up is like trying to scoop up water with a strainer. Impossible.

They surrounded him with 1/5 of an OL and 1 quality WR.

• Upvote 2

On 2/2/2024 at 5:09 PM, varjet said:
  • Utah is obviously where he is most comfortable.  It is his home.  It is a nice place.  
  • I would still like to understand what he did to prepare last offseason.  We did hear that he spent a lot of time in NJ,  There were no pictures of Zach last off season in NJ. 
  • I am not an NFL owner, but I would be somewhat offended if my employees could shoot their way out of their jobs with me still paying them.  Woody and JD need a backbone here.  I think the message to Zach and his agent should be pretty clear-find a team willing to pay you in 2024, and we will trade you to them for any draft pick-it could be a compensatory 7th (like the one used to pick Brock Purdy).   Buth he should not be cut outright with the Jets bearing the cost.  Zach can be 3rd string for that and rot.  

Yep. Sure doesn’t help having the idiot woody basically admit how bad Zach is right before you try to trade him lol. Would be lucky even before woody comments to get a 7th rounder for him. They may have to be patient, wait until after season starts to trade him. When guys start going down, they sure won’t be trading for zach to be a starter, but fill the 3rd slot just for depth.

On 2/3/2024 at 11:57 AM, Matt39 said:

He doesn’t put in the time. Not really an attack. His backgrounds a part of his story. 

Everything I ever read was the opposite.

He put in the time, to the point he was probably over thinking it.  Don't get me wrong, he is an epic bust, but not because he didn't work.   He may have just been far too raw, or he may not just be able to process fast enough for the NFL.