*** The official 2024 free agency thread***

3 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Someone tell me how to feel! Is he good? Trash?

Heavily penalized left guard who is known as mauler but considered to be the worst lineman on the Ravens last year. If he was good, you think the Ravens let him walk? Please. He is barely an upgrade to Laken. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Heavily penalized left guard who is known as mauler but considered to be the worst lineman on the Ravens last year. If he was good, you think the Ravens let him walk? Please. He is barely an upgrade to Laken. 

He’s a downgrade from Laken.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Saw this on a ravens forum..

Who is available that would be an upgrade over John Simpson at LG? 

Basically....anyone with a pulse.

LFG!!

The silver lining?  The Jets viewed this as, like, option D.

The bad news?  They missed out on options A, B, and C, so they had to settle for option D.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

So just run the ball? Ok ok. Here we go team. 👏👏

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No one wants to play here.

Turns out Aaron Rodgers doesn’t mean much when you can get the same money, if not more, with a competent organization.

One of the many reasons Keith Carter should be somewhere else right now

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Really? Its not that difficult to understand...

We're going to pay 9m/year to a PS type of player when you could take that money and help pay your best pass rusher.

I don't know anything about John Simpson but I absolutely have the same worry that you're describing.

9 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

You’d think they try and not let it get to D..like they had B and C to change that. 

They tried.

“No one wants to play here” is not an opinion.  It’s what the front office is being told.  We’re not an attractive destination.

• More Ugh 2

2 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I would have rather signed Mitch Morse for 1/2 the price. Kick Tippman out to rg 

That was one of the plans.  Not Morse specifically, but signing a C and kicking Tippman out to G.  They missed on the Cs they wanted.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 2

42 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Some user on Reddit said we’re in competition for a guard with the panthers. Apparently he was very accurate last year. Take it how you want. Didn’t give a name 

Reddit is where I get my medical advice and now I can get my NFL news from there too. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Some user on Reddit said we’re in competition for a guard with the panthers. Apparently he was very accurate last year. Take it how you want. Didn’t give a name 

Reddit is where I get my medical advice and now I can get my NFL news from there too. 

2 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

The Jets pro scouting has to be the worst in the league.

Time and time again Joe Douglas has given those massive contracts to bottom feeders players from other teams, how is this guy a GM.

He’s an idiot. JD is awful. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Tyler Biadasz.

I can't see that name without remembering that play when he had no business being downfield recovering that fumble (where we had like 5 Jets in the area).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DJF71 said:

Definitely seems like you should seek a 2nd opinion for medical advice. This is your 3rd time posting this 

• Haha 2