The biggest BS Aaron Rodgers hit piece, and ? for the JN doomsday machine

10 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Yeah, but the current crop of beat reporters is fairly toothless. Mehta would have been going through his garbage and stalking his parents if he was our QB.

10 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Yeah, but the current crop of beat reporters is fairly toothless. Mehta would have been going through his garbage and stalking his parents if he was our QB.

It’s noteworthy that Russini and, to a lesser extent, Rosenblatt are only ones able to report on the Jets being a dumpster fire behind the scenes. Having that national platform gives her some freedom to work whereas guys like Hughes and Cimini, etc would have to move to another beat if the Jets org got up in their feelings about something they reported on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

How many Jets fans are rooting for an Aaron Rodgers injury? I'm guessing there are a fair amount.

@Warfish My nephew texted my son that he hopes Rodgers gets hurt in the first game. He included a #NotMyQB. If you don't think there are Jets fans out there rooting for him to get hurt or fail, you're living in denial.

• Upvote 1

Trash people weirdos and turds do a lot of name calling. Everybody but them. 

Rogers has stepped out and away from the crowd  like a few others. Japanese proverb says the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

Keep the damn politics out of football and sports!!! Unless we need to take a knee this year it will be okay.:)

Having spewing my own crap if JD takes swing at another quarterback prospect  with the intention to sit a year or two,

I will forever  kiss his ass !

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s noteworthy that Russini and, to a lesser extent, Rosenblatt are only ones able to report on the Jets being a dumpster fire behind the scenes. Having that national platform gives her some freedom to work whereas guys like Hughes and Cimini, etc would have to move to another beat if the Jets org got up in their feelings about something they reported on. 

Cimini has been plenty negative and he's been covering the Jets since his time at Newsday. I don't have any issues with criticism but this is utter bull 💩

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How many NFL players commit actual crimes or are actual scvmbags (e.g. hitting women or kids or threatening them like Tyreek Hill did)?  Yet AR8 is the one who gets all this ridiculous scrutiny because he has opinions that people don't like.  

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

Why do you guys keep white knighting for him?  He obviously doesn't care what people think. 

I haven't seen anyone hope for injury or that he plays poorly.   People are saying he's a narcissist and/or a dick both of which there is ample evidence for. 

In truth he's gotten less heat of any Jet QB in the last 25 years.  Zap got far more grief just for sucking. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cimini works for ESPN. 

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Cimini has been plenty negative and he's been covering the Jets since his time at Newsday. I don't have any issues with criticism but this is utter bull 💩

Can you provide an example?

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Why do you guys keep white knighting for him?  He obviously doesn't care what people think. 

I haven't seen anyone hope for injury or that he plays poorly.   People are saying he's a narcissist and a dick both of which there is ample evidence for. 

In truth he's still gotten less heat of any Jet QB in the last 25 years.  Zap got far more grief for just sucking. 

Says the guy that is positive he said what was reported he had said with no witnesses. I defend him because I feel he's disliked and attacked mostly for his stance on a certain thing that happened in 2020 and honestly it wasn't an off the wall stance to take at the time.

Meanwhile down in Miami Hill is beating women and no one gives a sh*t. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There are plenty of people calling him out so why is it that those who defend him (or his right to an opinion) are the ones who get called out? 

Now you guys are being unfairly persecuted too?  Never mind lol. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Says the guy that is positive he said what was reported he had said with no witnesses. I defend him because I feel he's disliked and attacked mostly for his stance on a certain thing that happened in 2020 and honestly it wasn't an off the wall stance to take at the time.

Meanwhile down in Miami Hill is beating women and no one gives a sh*t. 

Here... Maybe you just don't know. 

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/aaron-rodgers-conspiracy-theory-podcast-tartaria-immigrants-trump-biden.html

19 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

And.... Rodgers hasn't uttered a word besides defending himself against an obvious hit piece that some here claim must be true. Utter BS!

And one person said that he should be released even if the rumors weren't true.  The hypocrisy is off the charts.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

True, although Rosenblatt was just a less annoying Hughes before Russini joined the Athletic. He’s along for the ride with the Athletics Jets reporting.

• Upvote 1

I greatly dislike Aaron Rodgers,  didn't like him in Green Bay and I do not like him here for a variety of reasons.

Essentially the entire success of this version of the Jets resides with him though so I'll cheer for him and hope he is totally healthy for a couple more years.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Classic "whataboutism" in action.

Players who hit women or kids also get scrutinized and more.

But this thread isn't about hitting women or kids.

People with "opinions people don't like" who also are famous public figures also get scrutinized.  This is not unique.

You see, the issue with whataboutism is that it works.

15 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Cimini works for ESPN. 

Sure but he’s been on the Jets beat for 30 years and came from the NY Daily News.

Russini is a national reporter who they put on TV and has connections all around the league. Not exactly the same.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ahhh. That does it. If someone said he once claimed the Holocaust was a hoax ,it is with no doubt true that he said it!

You need to be thrown off the Rodgers Revenge Tour. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Ahhh. That does it. If someone said he once claimed the Holocaust was a hoax ,it is with no doubt true that he said it!

Come to think of it, has Aaron Rodgers responded to usanyj's post below?  This is serious, guys.  He owes us an explanation!!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Of what?

Of Cimini being exceedingly negative about the Jets since he went to ESPN. I know he was rough when he was at the Post, but now it’s like “Mekhi Becton, Zach Wilson, Elijah Moore, Denzel Mims. Boy, Joe Douglas has some work to do”

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You do you.  I knew was a waste of time. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Of Cimini being exceedingly negative about the Jets since he went to ESPN. I know he was rough when he was at the Post, but now it’s like “Mekhi Becton, Zach Wilson, Elijah Moore, Denzel Mims. Boy, Joe Douglas has some work to do”

The whole point of trolling is to make it look like your aren't. Total fail. F- work. Actually you get X. Worse than F.

Just now, bicketybam said:

The whole point of trolling is to make it look like your aren't. Total fail. F- work. Actually you get X. Worse than F.

One example, man. It’s on ESPN. Big website. Full archives. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Good news bud...  People anonymously calling him a dick on a message board aint that horrible either. 

Agreed they're just words.  But you don't think people are being overly dramatic and hypocritical in their response to him having an opinion that they disagree with? 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

You do you.  I knew was a waste of time. 

Rodgers was on McAfee literally weeks ago promoting “The Epstein Logs” or some sh*t and how it was going to topple Jimmy Kimmel and all of his Hollywood pals, but it’s out of bounds to think he buys into conspiracies. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rodgers was on McAfee literally weeks ago promoting “The Epstein Logs” or some sh*t and how it was going to topple Jimmy Kimmel and all of his Hollywood pals, but it’s out of bounds to think he buys into conspiracies. 

X again. Your Wilson work was at least mediocre.

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed they're just words.  But you don't think people are being overly dramatic and hypocritical in their response to him having an opinion that they disagree with? 

I can only speak to what I've seen and the response doesn't seem that outrageous. 

2 things can be true at once  - I can think he's a narcissistic kook but still want him to lay waste to the AFC next year.  He hasn't crossed any lines for me that make me hate him or want him off the team. 

• Upvote 1

• Lith locked this topic