The biggest BS Aaron Rodgers hit piece, and ? for the JN doomsday machine

Just now, Pac said:

I can only speak to what I've seen and the response doesn't seem that outrageous. 

2 things can be true at once  - I can think he's a narcissistic kook but still want him to lay waste to the AFC next year.  He hasn't crossed any lines for me that make me hate him or want him off the team. 

hysterical-laughter.gif

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

If by "agree with sh*t like this" you mean "agree that people have the right to write biased Op-Ed type articles and for them to get published online and collected by news aggregators" then yes, I agree with that.

I don't feel any need "to defend the Jets and Rodgers" by default specifically, no.  Any issue should be looked at and judged individually.  For example, I did not defend Mike Vick just because he was a Jet, on the contrary I denounced him loudly for what he did.  Another example, had he gotten off, if the Jets had signed Ruggs III to play WR, I would not defend him, I would denounce him and the Jets for signing him.  Personal morals, ethics and beliefs come before football rooting interests.

If he was on record about the Sandy Hook stuff, I think we would all be like get this guy out of here… 

It’s hard to believe anything in the news these days.  The newton school was heinous and it is supremely unfortunate that it happened.  But I would trust MSN’s reporting of what Rodgers said anymore than any other news organization.  They’re all in the business of getting clicks and selling copy so they all spin things to up their revenue.  It doesn’t matter what the truth is.  Did Rodgers say some pretty outlandish things?  Seems so but he’s entitled to his opinion.  What he needs to do is be careful about what he listens to and be less naive about how the media spins things.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

How much did you ruin your pants when you found this and knew you could run here and post it for attention?

Yes, that’s what I’m all about, as you could see how many threads I’ve started since 2006, OK play on… my thing is that you’re not even innocent until proven guilty, you’re just guilty if somebody says it in public… Is that cool Jeremy, can I sit at your cool table now?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Come to think of it, has Aaron Rodgers responded to usanyj's post below?  This is serious, guys.  He owes us an explanation!!!

I’m still waiting! How dare he not respond to a crazy report with no proof!?!?!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Yes, that’s what I’m all about, as you could see how many threads I’ve started since 2006, OK play on… my thing is that you’re not even innocent until proven guilty, you’re just guilty if somebody says it in public… Is that cool Jeremy, can I sit at your cool table now?

No, I'd prefer you left the room as well. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Woody is still digging that hole.  What a piece of trash Aaron is.

Then why don't you leave for a while, as he's on the roster for at LEAST a year... probably 2 more. Like all the guys that said, "**** This" when Vick was signed...

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

The media is out to get this guy for various reasons, just as always they are trying to run people out of town, cancel culture or whatever. The more we feed it the worse it will get. Zach hasn’t been traded yet, be careful what you wish for.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

The media is out to get this guy for various reasons, just as always they are trying to run people out of town, cancel culture or whatever. The more we feed it the worse it will get. Zach hasn’t been traded yet, be careful what you wish for.

In terms of controversies this is like a 1 out of 10.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

No, I'd prefer you left the room as well. Thanks.

I want to be your friend, if i could just be as cool as you, i know my life would have meaning...teach me how to post please .. Don't make me cry, after all i just want attention...

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Then smoke it or something. 

We have legal weed here in CT.  No need to smoke my lawn.

I've consulted with my superiors. You are OUT. No revenge tour for you. I will be there to rub the SB victory in your face! #wedontneedyou

100 (13).gif

3 hours ago, Pac said:

He's clearly a kook and I have no doubt he said the sandy hook stuff but it seems more likely to me that he was trolling Pamela Edwards than that he believes it.  Certainly not cool to use the incident for trolling purposes but it's the difference between being a dick and being a psycho.  

I think he's just a dick. 

Still looking forward to the revenge tour but he's making it hard to like him. 

So you THINK he said the Sandy hook stuff in jest and therefore label him a dick because of what you imagine/completely made up.  Lmao

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

So you THINK he said the Sandy hook stuff in jest and therefore label him a dick because of what you imagine/completely made up.  Lmao

It's pretty wild! I think it's Rodgers Derangement Syndrome coupled with a smooth brain psychosis 😅

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

It's pretty wild! I think it's Rodgers Derangement Syndrome coupled with a smooth brain psychosis 😅

Jets fans:

New Rookie draft pick? Hate him.

Journeyman QB? Hate him.

HOF QB decides to join the team? Hate him.

It's just ******* absurd at this point... and all of the same 'ols that can't stop spewing crap out about Rodgers and utterances and scenarios that they are literally inventing in their minds are the same ones telling people they need to "get over" the fact that there are video verifed scumbags in the NFL, pregnant woman beaters, domestic abusers, drug addicts and on and on... insanity. 

I don't have to like any of the players personally at this point. It's nice, but I just want to see some decent football someday, but some people are so clouded and influenced by the toxic political culture nowadays that they're acti g like we have Aaron Hernandez or Lee Harvey Oswald in the roster. 

Remember that piece of sh*t Isaiah Crowell? An apology was "good enough" for THAT, but nope, not for THIS GUY.  Rodgers MIGHT have said, um, something..  like, a decade ago... that someone's brothers girlfriends cousin saw on Twitter somewhere once,  and I LOVE me some Phifer stock, so he MUST be destroyed.  

Probably earned a break with that one, and frankly, I think I could use it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

MSN is an aggregator. That was a blog post on something called “MassLive” from a dude with 5,000 followers on Twitter. Rodgers likes and espouses conspiracy weirdness and appears on a bunch of conspiracy pods. He’s disassociated from his family. The Packers and their beat writers laughed their asses off when we traded for him. Rodgers was on his best behavior for a few months after the trade, but we should settle in for a year of some ****ery now that he has control of the org and the prevailing narrative around him is that he sucks. He’s coming back from Costa Rica with a million less brain cells and an inbox loaded with anti-Rodgers/anti-Jets negativity, and with a local media apparatus that’s going to be contractually obligated to ask him about the things he believes about stuff the Jets desperately don’t want him to talk about. Maybe Rodgers handles it. Maybe he concludes that he’s a 41 year old first ballot Hall guy who has his loser coaching staff, loser owner, and loser GM all on the same leash and decides to do and say what he wants. Buckle up. 

Holy sh*t, this essay of a post got 4 likes so I’m just gonna say I agree with you. Never read this much in school, why bother now. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jets fans:

Journeyman QB? Hate him.

It's just ******* absurd at this point... and all of the same 'ols that can't stop spewing crap out about Rodgers and utterances and scenarios that they are literally inventing in their minds are the same ones telling people they need to "get over" the fact that there are video verifed scumbags in the NFL, pregnant woman beaters, domestic abusers, drug addicts and on and on... insanity. 

I don't have to like any of the players personally at this point. It's nice, but I just want to see some decent football someday, but some people are so clouded and influenced by the toxic political culture nowadays that they're acti g like we have Aaron Hernandez or Lee Harvey Oswald in the roster. 

Remember that piece of sh*t Isaiah Crowell? An apology was "good enough" for THAT, but nope, not for THIS GUY.  Rodgers MIGHT have said, um, something..  like, a decade ago... that someone's brothers girlfriends cousin saw on Twitter somewhere once,  and I LOVE me some Phifer stock, so he MUST be destroyed.  

The thought police stuff is so cringe. But it appears this specific incident has already gone away anyways. Especially since the VP stuff was a joke.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

well it should be over now that he wont be VP. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jets fans:

Journeyman QB? Hate him.

The same people who hate Rodgers are the same ones who were blasting anyone questioning the vaccine as anti-american grandma killers, they call him conspiracy theorist for questioning what the mainstream media is promoting, even though the mainstream media has been proven to be disgustingly wrong on just about everything...

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

MSN is an aggregator. That was a blog post on something called “MassLive” from a dude with 5,000 followers on Twitter. Rodgers likes and espouses conspiracy weirdness and appears on a bunch of conspiracy pods. He’s disassociated from his family. The Packers and their beat writers laughed their asses off when we traded for him. Rodgers was on his best behavior for a few months after the trade, but we should settle in for a year of some ****ery now that he has control of the org and the prevailing narrative around him is that he sucks. He’s coming back from Costa Rica with a million less brain cells and an inbox loaded with anti-Rodgers/anti-Jets negativity, and with a local media apparatus that’s going to be contractually obligated to ask him about the things he believes about stuff the Jets desperately don’t want him to talk about. Maybe Rodgers handles it. Maybe he concludes that he’s a 41 year old first ballot Hall guy who has his loser coaching staff, loser owner, and loser GM all on the same leash and decides to do and say what he wants. Buckle up. 

Buckle up for what, another hit piece from an out of touch news service?  
I doubt the Packer writers were laughing their asses off because we traded for him.  I know who is praying for some shltery but when has there been shltery?  The vax nonsense?  Because he believed he beat it his was, as plenty others did.  
It’s getting near the middle of March, there’s no negative talk surrounding the Jets.  They’re still calling them a real contender on ESPN.  No one there thinks Saleh can’t coach.  No one has ever complained about JD.  They’ve been pretty complimentary of their FA redo of the OL. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jets fans:

Journeyman QB? Hate him.

All QBs are assholes. With Rodgers, it was always going to be a two year sprint to see if he could get the Jets over the top before his personality rubbed everyone raw. We lost a year of ROI but we’re still getting the annoying bits. It’s like that Dmitri Martin joke with the line graph that shows the correlation between how hot a chick is vs how interesting you find her cat stories. Currently, it’s all cat stories and no hotness.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Why do you guys keep white knighting for him?  He obviously doesn't care what people think. 

I haven't seen anyone hope for injury or that he plays poorly.   People are saying he's a narcissist and/or a dick both of which there is ample evidence for. 

In truth he's gotten less heat of any Jet QB in the last 25 years.  Zap got far more grief just for sucking. 

All great QBs are egomaniacs.  You have to have a big ego to play the position 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

All QBs are assholes. With Rodgers, it was always going to be a two year spring to see if he could get the Jets over the top before his personality rubbed everyone raw. We lost a year of ROI but we’re still getting the annoying bits. It’s like that Dmitri Martin joke with the line graph that shows the correlation between how hot a chick is vs how interesting you find her cat stories. Currently, it’s all cat stories and no hotness.

More C- material. You are close to flunking out. Did people actually think you were good at this? 😅

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Vegas odds currently have the Jets at +2500 to +3000 to get to the Super Bowl, +1500 to get to the AFCCG. Tracks with the Jaguars and Chargers pretty much, which is probably fair. 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What is your normal screen name? I was not aware of you before two weeks ago. 

This is the only screen name I've ever had here. You can ask any mod. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

CONFESS. 

Ask @Maxman Are you questioning me because I'm not one of the guys that kiss your ass?

You seem to be a guy that wants to be funny and more often than not you're not. But don't let me stop you from yucking it up 👍

40 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The same people who hate Rodgers are the same ones who were blasting anyone questioning the vaccine as anti-american grandma killers, they call him conspiracy theorist for questioning what the mainstream media is promoting, even though the mainstream media has been proven to be disgustingly wrong on just about everything...

I dunno I’m enjoying the third arm I grew out of my forehead after getting the vaccine 

• Haha 4

• Lith locked this topic