Dan Orlovsky: Jets WR Duo No. 3 In AFC

Am I the only one whos scared af for Garrett Wilson? The way he contort his body to make some catches isn't really natural body movement, my hope is that Rodgers can actually throw balls on time and on the spot unlike ZW. 

As most teams we're one Garrett Wilson injury away to be complete ass at WR

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'd even sacrifice some health on defense for the offense to just stay healthy.

The further away we get from it the more miraculous and underappreciated D'Brickashaw Ferguson's health was. Dude literally never missed a snap. Absolute iron man and we never talked about it. Mangold also stayed incredibly healthy.

CJ Mosely, you've been volunteered as tribute.

@Sperm Edwards

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/21/2024 at 1:11 PM, Raideraholic said:

They are not better than the Raiders . Devante Adams 1a ,  Jakobi Meyer1b . and Tre Tucker( going to be star ).      How do you know it’s the off-season Jets hype is at it’s all time .  What’s next the Jets defense line is the best l.  Not even close, 

self awareness gif - Bad Books, Good Times

• Haha 3

On 3/21/2024 at 9:13 AM, bonkertons said:

Same with our OL IMO.  When fully healthy they're probably a top-5 unit in the AFC.  Only question is how many games they actually play together as a full unit.

Top 5 might be a reach but definitely a top 16 in the AFC. It’s the Jets. 

On 3/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, rex-n-effect said:

I don't believe Lazard has ever played slot but he isn't exactly built to play slot, either. It makes way more sense to put him as WR4/5 primarily as a backup to the outside receivers. The Jets need to come up with a legit slot receiver this offseason.

Renfrow available and had a 1,000 yard season just 2 years ago

On 3/21/2024 at 10:16 AM, slats said:

That’s nice, but then the next three guys are Gipson, Lazard, and Brownlee. And of course the caveat regarding Williams’ health. WR is a major need in this draft. 

Lazard is actually valuable in that spot (4th guy). With his Rodgers connection he would be one of the better 4's IMO.  I was hoping to see more out of Brownlee in games last year, but going into year two, seeing him as a # 5 doesn't scare me at all.

The weak part of this equation is Gipson in the slot. They need a safer bet there. If only KC was getting rid of someone that wouldn't give the Jets plays away!