“I love Davante Adams. I can’t wait to play with him… again.”

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To think he got named Captain about 10 months ago.  lmao.

@T0mShane

10 months can make a big difference in football .   Let’s see jet fan we are going to the Super Bowl all off-season in 2023 .  How did that work out ( you drafted 10)   Go look at J Jacobs  stats versus Zamir white .   
I pity the fool who tries to stop this beast. 

Unlike Jacobs does have 4.4 speed to go with that power. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Well the Jets getting d Adams this season is just as much a pike dream.     Dream all you want it’s not happening. 

I do care to hear why you think Adams would want to be a Raider though.

He went there only bc Carr was there and now he's not.

Hardly doubt he has this huge desire to play with Minshew.

So to think Adams wants to be there besides him just saying it interviews so the whole fan base doesn't turn on him is optimistic.

This isn't me saying we're this hugely desirable franchise... but we have a QB he really likes and our roster is better than yours to be a win now team.

I think way too many pieces have to fall perfectly into place for him to be a Jet anytime this year. I think the closest to realistic option is you guys not being good and us being good and it making sense for you guys to tank to try and get a QB. And adding a star WR for us that can hit the ground running with a former QB and system. Makes sense.

But those pieces would have to all be in place IMO. I cant see LV trading him if they're a .500 team.

16 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

10 months can make a big difference in football .   Let’s see jet fan we are going to the Super Bowl all off-season in 2023 .  How did that work out ( you drafted 10)   Go look at J Jacobs  stats versus Zamir white .   
I pity the fool who tries to stop this beast. 

Unlike Jacobs does have 4.4 speed to go with that power. 

lol

19 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Well the Jets getting d Adams this season is just as much a pike dream.     Dream all you want it’s not happening. 

Dont need to dream. Just look at the obvious. Adams loves Rodgers. Rodgers loves Adams.   Raider QB's are nothing more than backups and your WR corp sucks besides Adams. He even has dais as much with remarking he feels like he's going to gt killed runing routes there.  Yiur salary for him is presposterous for a team, even with him, isnt winning more than 8 games, at best.  Just makes a lot of sense to ship him out and he aint going anywhere else or getting more than the jets would offer in a trade. Reality What a concept. 

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What facts are you bringing to the table?  They won 8 games last year.  This is a much better team.

Better coach, better qb, they added one of the best offensive weapons in the draft in Bowers etc.

The rb you are making fun over average 4.3 ypc behind the same line the jacobs averaged 3.5 ypc.

Toss in the fact that the broncos will be worse w/ a rookie qb and the chargers completely gutted their offense and are in year 1 of a rebuild.

To think the Raiders will not be highly competitive around the trade deadline is silly.

Ok sure with Minshew they win MAYbe another game. Maybe.  To think otherwise is absurd.   Their only saving grace is the AFC is not the powerhouse it once was so they will eek out a few wins like the Jets did last year under the horrible Zach and other scrub QB's we threw out there.   If they had a bonfide QB, they's be competetive. NEWSFLASH They dont.

25 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Ok sure with Minshew they win MAYbe another game. Maybe.  To think otherwise is absurd.   Their only saving grace is the AFC is not the powerhouse it once was so they will eek out a few wins like the Jets did last year under the horrible Zach and other scrub QB's we threw out there.   If they had a bonfide QB, they's be competetive. NEWSFLASH They dont.

You proved my point.  So if they win 1 more game, that is 9 wins.  Teams that are on pace to win 9 games do not sell at the deadline.

Davante Adams may be a jet.  But it will be next offseason, not this year.

• Ugh 1

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You proved my point.  So if they win 1 more game, that is 9 wins.  Teams that are on pace to win 9 games do not sell at the deadline.

You’re wrong. He’ll be a Jet by Halloween.

Trick or Treat Jets fans!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, GangGreened said:

You’re wrong. He’ll be a Jet by Halloween.

Trick or Treat Jets fans!

Boomer Esiason ‘hearing’ about timing of potential Davante Adams trade (nypost.com)

While appearing on his daily “Boomer & Gio” show on WFAN on Monday morning, host Boomer Esiason suggested that the star Las Vegas Raiders receiver could be traded in the next month or two.

“I’m hearing - that this is going to happen, if it does happen — somewhere in late August, early September,” Esiason said. “I’m not sure about why it would take that long.”

On 7/13/2024 at 11:11 PM, Raideraholic said:

Team just look at the Raiders qb situation- not big name player yet and they crap on this Raider team .  RAIDERS have as much talent as any team on offense .  Jets wish they had half talent the Raiders have on offense

You have no clue what you are talking about. Minshew accuracy that one might be correct.  Aidan O’Connell is extremely accurate passer who has great anticipation- constantly throws well before receivers out of his break.  .  Raiders have Wr 1a Devante Adams and wr 1b . jacobi Meyers  watch wr Tre Tucker who’s going to be star.   ( most important Raider because his speed scares defenses) .   The Raiders have three TEs that can block and catch M Mayer , b bowers and Harrison Bryant - came to Raiders thought was going to play a lot as l Getsy loves the te position.   He’s the third guy.    ( after drafted Bowers) 

So many people are sleeping on their offense line . It’s going to be very very good.    Lt K miller Lg Jackson powers Johnson c Andre James - excels in this zone blocking scheme Rg d parham - best position Rg T Munford - averaged 5.2 yards running behind him.  All these guys can move .     Raiders were comfortable letting j Jacob’s go by the job rb  zamir white did down the stretch . Most impressive looking rb in the league .  A Mathison will be second rb.   The guy to watch is Dylan Laube - third down back as they can do a lot with him. 
Raiders are going to be able to run the football as it’s going to be tough for defense to matchup to their offense personal .   Play more cbs they pound a team cbs and safety’s in the running game  with the Te .   Play more lbs and throw all day as tight end abuse them in passing game. 
Devante Adams is going to have monster year . Getsy going to play him all wr positions.   Jimmy G took at least two years off His career .( was getting the guy killed every week he was out there. I say d Adams played a lot more hurt than what he let on last year. ( thanks Jimmy G) 

How to destroy any credibility you had, 101

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bonkertons said:

How to destroy any credibility you had, 101

Both Raiduh QBs are remarkably inaccurate.  He only admits to one of them (the one likely to be starter until they are out of playoff race), but the other is awful. The Raiduhs are at best, 6 or 7 win team and could easily win just 4 or 5.  He is delusional.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Bro this is a lot of words none of which change the fact that The Raiders Stink really badly

Well what does it say about your team who couldn’t beat them . lol 😂 I hope you make the playoffs because I want this Raider team to send them home for good.  Off to the old folks home for the bunch of them .  

I don’t see it happening. Every move made this offseason will have little to no impact on the 2025 team and beyond. To me, it looks like JD and co. do not have the ability / power to trade future assets, to give out extensions, and etc. The organization has done a good job at hiding just how hot the seats are for the team leadership. They have this season to prove they deserve to stay employed, woody isn’t going to let this group hurt this teams future in the event that he has to clean house. 

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Well what does it say about your team who couldn’t beat them . lol 😂 I hope you make the playoffs because I want this Raider team to send them home for good.  Off to the old folks home for the bunch of them .  

Dude even if the Jets made the playoffs they will not be meeting the Raiders (a team who stinks really badly) bro

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Both Raiduh QBs are remarkably inaccurate.  He only admits to one of them (the one likely to be starter until they are out of playoff race), but the other is awful. The Raiduhs are at best, 6 or 7 win team and could easily win just 4 or 5.  He is delusional.

You open your mouth and you show how little you know about football.  Aoc is extremely accurate qb . Fact.    This inaccurate qb beat your team.   Fact.  

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Dude even if the Jets made the playoffs they will not be meeting the Raiders (a team who stinks really badly) bro

Playoffs and Jets don’t go together in the same sentence.     Win eight games .

The jets won 7 games last year.

Jet fans: If we would have had gardner minshew last year, we would have won 10 games and made the playoff.

The Raiders won 8 games last year.  The raiders got Gardner minshew.

Jet fans: The raiders suck and will be one of the worst team in the league this year.

Jet fans………….

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Dont need to dream. Just look at the obvious. Adams loves Rodgers. Rodgers loves Adams.   Raider QB's are nothing more than backups and your WR corp sucks besides Adams. He even has dais as much with remarking he feels like he's going to gt killed runing routes there.  Yiur salary for him is presposterous for a team, even with him, isnt winning more than 8 games, at best.  Just makes a lot of sense to ship him out and he aint going anywhere else or getting more than the jets would offer in a trade. Reality What a concept. 

You have no clue Jakobi Meyers could be wr 1 on alot of teams . he’s that good ask Devante Adams. ROBERT Kraft admits they should have resigned him - was very big mistake.   Tre Tucker going on his second year going to be star .   ( has a gear few have) .     Keep  talking you show how little you know .     Michael Gallup not even guaranteed to make this roster.    You have m Williams coming off a very serious injury who won’t be ready at least to game one.    You show your football lack of knowledge think a guy can come in and get the timing and chemistry with a qb when season starts.   You’re left with G Wilson and the same cast as last year trash you have at wr. 

the time to trade for Devante Adams has longed past.   You’re stuck with the same crap you had last year ,  and now you have to live with the consequences .     Joe Douglas when shown the door will regret not addressing the wr position bettter. 
put your money where your mouth is that Devante Adams will be traded to the Jets  this year.    Go ahead Boomer told you it’s going to happen.  lol   How’s M Williams rehab going- doesn’t seem to good as the Jets seem very desperate .  Not good when you go in and, and don’t go all in. You know what I mean. 😭 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You have no clue Jakobi Meyers could be wr 1 on alot of teams . he’s that good ask Devante Adams. ROBERT Kraft admits they should have resigned him - was very big mistake.   Tre Tucker going on his second year going to be star .   ( has a gear few have) .     Keep  talking you show how little you know .     Michael Gallup not even guaranteed to make this roster.    You have m Williams coming off a very serious injury who won’t be ready at least to game one.    You show your football lack of knowledge think a guy can come in and get the timing and chemistry with a qb when season starts.   You’re left with G Wilson and the same cast as last year trash you have at wr. 

the time to trade for Devante Adams has longed past.   You’re stuck with the same crap you had last year ,  and now you have to live with the consequences .     Joe Douglas when shown the door will regret not addressing the wr position bettter. 
put your money where your mouth is that Devante Adams will be traded to the Jets  this year.    Go ahead Boomer told you it’s going to happen.  lol   How’s M Williams rehab going- doesn’t seem to good as the Jets seem very desperate .  Not good when you go in and, and don’t go all in. You know what I mean. 😭 

Your so wrong dude the raiders stink you’ll see soon

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The jets won 7 games last year.

Jet fans: If we would have had gardner minshew last year, we would have won 10 games and made the playoff.

The Raiders won 8 games last year.  The raiders got Gardner minshew.

Jet fans: The raiders suck and will be one of the worst team in the league this year.

Jet fans………….

They’ll win 5-9 games 

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Jacoby Meyers lol isnt that the WR that threw the ball backwards which was returned for a game winning TD. Have never seen that EVER LOL. But he's a decent WR - more like a #3. You delusional calling him a #1 on ANY team.  I actually like Gallup. He's an excellent WR but dont know much of his recent past.  You fail to take into account that Rodgers is a polished veteran who worked with rookies in his last year at GB and they started to jell in the 2nd half.  He's now working with GW, a rookie of the year, Lazard, who struggled last year BUT he had great chemistry with Rodgers in GB, a TE in Conklin who had an excellent year with crap QB's throwing to him, a rookie WR in Corely who has been comapred to Deebo -thats not a bad compariosn LOL - and Mike Williams who is a veteran WR and stellar jump and catch WR that Rodgers will love lobbing the ball to.  And a dark horse in Brownlee who is a beast that Rodgers sees great thing to come.  

Hey I'm just paraphrasing what YOUR WR Adams said and has said over the last few years since being a Raider - your QB's SUCK and he's constanly double teamed and yur QB's put him in harms way by passes being thrown off target to him.  LOL but yea my lack of football knowledge. No need to be rude and obnoxious. You sound like so many on here regarding ''other issues"  Facts dude facts not conjecture. LOL I've been watching football since 1962 LOL I know more about the history of the Raiders, the NFL and AFL than you could possibly know. 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

9 wins yippe and thats IF and a big if an more like 6 or 7 or 8 if they lucky and win some off the wall games like the Jets did last year. What games did the Jets win where they robbed victory from defeat?  Jags? Giants? Redskins off the top of my head. All improbable wins that they should have lost. Same will go for the 2024 Raiders. Theyre not a playoff team and so what if they win 9 games, of which 3 or 4 will be gifted to them. As for Davante, if it doesnt happen at the start of the season, it could very much happen before the trade deadline. If I'm the Raider GM I make a deal BEFORE the season to maximize his trade value. Its just imbecilic to keep him on that team.