July 31st camp tweets

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I think making an effort to get your starting slot WR involved in training camp is probably a good idea.

Wilson - Corely - Williams (or Lazard if Willims is hurt) is likely your X, Slot, Y starters come week 1.

• Upvote 3

Faria 

horter practice is over. Big takeaways:

- Offense completely dominated the day. Aaron Rodgers had 6 TDs in all red zone work and looked great
- Big winner today was Malachi Corley. I have him for 3 TDs and was used all over the field
- Michael Carter’s injury is something to keep an eye on. Once he got hurt, defense got blasted
- Best defensive player was Chuck Clark He’s flying around and has a physical side to him that will help this defense. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Checked in on this with Antwan Staley:

IMG_8385.thumb.jpeg.92b2aefad93f952b2432434fad80973f.jpeg

T-I-P-P-Y is going to be the best center we have had since Kevin Mawae.  He will be a multiple time 1st team all pro.

There is 0 concern about him especially anything from July.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, slats said:

Corley will be starting in the slot by mid-October, if not sooner. They’re looking to not only work him in, but feature him, and he seems to be responding positively. We’ll see how quick a study he is, and what kind of workload Gipson gets when he gets back. That injury was bad timing for him. 

If this happens and Corley is actually a difference maker this year, this brings the offense to a whole other level.

This is exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not think Corley is playing much at all this year.  I would love to be wrong about this one.

Who do you see playing ahead of him?

Are you projecting a Wilson/Williams/Lazard 3-WR starting group?  That's possible, sure.

Please tell me you're not projecting the JAG UDFA guys, Gipson and/or Brownlee ahead of Corley, are you?  That seems dubious to me.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The number one thing not to do in training camp unless you are a star player......don't get hurt.  Guys like Gipson cannot afford to get hurt.

It's been said before, "You can't make the team if you are on the trainers table".

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Who do you see playing ahead of him?

Are you projecting a Wilson/Williams/Lazard 3-WR starting group?  That's possible, sure.

Please tell me you're not projecting the JAG UDFA guys, Gipson and/or Brownlee ahead of Corley, are you?  That seems dubious to me.

Yeah, I had Lazard snd Gipson ahead of him in the slot for this year.