Every Snap from Aaron Rodgers (Green & White Scrimmage)

21 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

You guys know I do these for every game as well. If you enjoy these videos, please click the subscribe button - it's free!

Are you taking these with the Spy glasses? 😆 🕵️

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, PS17 said:

I’m 3:29 into the video and Tippmann’s snaps are absolutely atrocious. 

again in the post today it had Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! in the bad camp notes. this is becoming a problem.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

1- Outside of 1 bad play, T-I-P-P-Y put on a snapping clinic.  Less than 0 concern w/ him.

2- Allen is rb2.  Hey, even the greats dont bat a thousand.

3- Rodgers and AVT are moving great out there.  The advancements in achilles surgery are amazing.

4- I dont know who 34 is, but the fact he was out there and actually making plays w/ the 1s means something.

5- Allen Lazard was the best player out there today.  He is a different player when 8 is his qb.

“snapping clinic”

IMG_3962.jpeg

IMG_3961.jpeg

IMG_3960.jpeg

• Haha 2

Watching this team is always stomach churning (or is it more nausea inducing?). In any case this year is going to be real tough holding your breath every snap hoping it’s not the play we lose Rodgers again.  Maybe if he takes a few hits I will relax a bit but we really have no legacy of good luck that we can hang our hat on.  Guess it’s just gonna have to be keeping 🤞🤞.

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2024 at 8:10 PM, sirlancemehlot said:

Snaps should be waist high, chest high at most.  From what I saw a high percentage were face height, which forces the QB to take his eyes off the wr's downfield.  Screws up the timing. Just because only one sailed over Rodgers' head, doesn't mean he's snapping well. I wouldn't call what I saw a clinic. I trust he'll get it fixed, but as of now it is an issue.

I read on another site that Rodgers wants a certain spin on the ball.  In addition to Tippman not snapping in the shotgun much in college, it's possible that in an effort to give Rodgers the spin he wants, it's causing Tippman some issues.  If that's true, then that could be an issue for any other center that the Jets bring in.  Like you, I trust that Tippman will keep working and he will get it fixed.

According to the Official Jets Roster, both Hamze El-Zayat and Al Blades, Jr. both wear #34.  What gives?  

Thanks mrcoops for the picture of Sheffield, that shows that he is #27.  One the Official Roster it says N/A for the number.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, doitny said:

again in the post today it had Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! in the bad camp notes. this is becoming a problem.

WTF is going on??????

seriously im not writing this

10 hours ago, JKlecko said:

I read on another site that Rodgers wants a certain spin on the ball.  In addition to Tippman not snapping in the shotgun much in college, it's possible that in an effort to give Rodgers the spin he wants, it's causing Tippman some issues.  If that's true, then that could be an issue for any other center that the Jets bring in.  Like you, I trust that Tippman will keep working and he will get it fixed.

That's a possibility, he did struggle last TC and throughout the season after Rodgers went down too though.

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I gotta be honest I'm not that impressed with Aaron Rodgers. He's better than what we've had but he's far from elite 

Desperate to have someone ask him about the bear cub corpse in Central Park story. 

• Haha 3

On 8/3/2024 at 1:01 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

A few things I noticed:

1- Outside of 1 bad play, T-I-P-P-Y put on a snapping clinic.  Less than 0 concern w/ him.

2- Allen is rb2.  Hey, even the greats dont bat a thousand.

3- Rodgers and AVT are moving great out there.  The advancements in achilles surgery are amazing.

4- I dont know who 34 is, but the fact he was out there and actually making plays w/ the 1s means something.

5- Allen Lazard was the best player out there today.  He is a different player when 8 is his qb.

D-I-S-E-A-S-E 

grace-the-robot-500x.jpg.6fdb5cb3fb0a490cc2124765e442ed77.jpg

10 hours ago, bitonti said:

I gotta be honest I'm not that impressed with Aaron Rodgers. He's better than what we've had but he's far from elite 

Considering the old bitch can’t jump enough  to field a high snap I think you might be onto something  here. 

• Haha 2