League wide waivers cuts and transactions

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

Why is he on the block?

Texans have a ton of receivers. Diggs, Collins and Dell are all ahead of him.

FYI this is the guy that missed his rookie year with a leukemia diagnosis. It's a wonderful story that he made it back from that.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Why is he on the block?  I know he sat out '22 w/leukemia.  What would you offer?

He hasn't done anything in the NFL. So not much. But for a late round flyer on him. I'd offer something.

• Upvote 1

We are still reflexively doing something that was meaningful years ago but is not so much now.

Realistically, what are the chances another team will cut a guy that we would want on our 53 ahead of what we have?  Years ago? Sure.  Now?  Not so likely.  Our roster is good.  I expect we will see a few guys we cut get picked up, not the other way around.

There might be a PS guy or two worth a look once that settles down, but I would be surprised if we pick up any waived players this week.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

ESPN Sources: Cowboys and All-Pro WR CeeDee Lamb reached agreement today on a record four-year, $136 million deal that now makes him the second highest-paid non-QB in NFL history. The deal includes a $38 million signing bonus, the largest ever given to a wide receiver.

Tory Dandy of CAA negotiated the deal with the Cowboys.

FYI - Dandy is Reddick's agent..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, C Mart said:

ESPN Sources: Cowboys and All-Pro WR CeeDee Lamb reached agreement today on a record four-year, $136 million deal that now makes him the second highest-paid non-QB in NFL history. The deal includes a $38 million signing bonus, the largest ever given to a wide receiver.

Garrett Wilson right now….

Happy Los Angeles Lakers GIF by NBA

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

My Jets Nation Fantasy Team (the one for penny pinchers) dodged a bullet there for Week 1