League wide waivers cuts and transactions

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Also waived/released by the Titans on Tuesday were

DT Abdullah Anderson, T Geron Christian, C Corey Levin, LB Shane Ray, DB Tre Avery, DT Quinton Bohanna
DB Shyheim Carter, DE Khalid Duke DB Keaton Ellis, DB Caleb Farley, DB Eric Garror, RB Hassan Haskins, DT Isaiah Iton, WR Kearis Jackson, DB Matthew Jackson, DB Robert Javier, DB Gabe Jeudy-Lally, DB Anthony Kendall, WR Mason Kinsey, K Brayden Narveson, WR Bryce Oliver, RB Jabari Small, G Cole Spencer, T Leroy Watson and G Lachavious Simmons.

So glad we didn’t draft Milliners protege Caleb Farley.  Omg, walking wounded coming from VT.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

I would think WR Terrace Marshall Jr will have a market as well, he was a pretty high draft pick just a couple of years ago.

Patrick actually contributed as a pro. I don’t get anything other that Mims vibes from Marshall at this point.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Dude switch out of Dark Mode and you'll see it just fine - nobody else is complaining but you.

I'm not complaining, but how does one switch out of dark mode.  It's dark on my screen as well, and nothing else is on this site or any other site.

9 minutes ago, JKlecko said:

I'm not complaining, but how does one switch out of dark mode.  It's dark on my screen as well, and nothing else is on this site or any other site.

Top right corner of your screen, look for the quarter moon shaped character and hit it. You must have accidentally enabled night mode at some point.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Top right corner of your screen, look for the quarter moon shaped character and hit it. You must have accidentally enabled night mode at some point.

Thanks, but no I didn't.  When I clicked on it, it put it dark mode and everyint turned dark. When I clicked on it again, it returned to light mode and that post is still dark.  It's only that one post that's dark.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Patrick actually contributed as a pro. I don’t get anything other that Mims vibes from Marshall at this point.

That's one way to look at it.  Another is that Tim Patrick turns 31 this November and hasn't played for the past two seasons.  Mathis just turned 24 and played for some wacky Carolina teams.  In 3 seasons he played for 4 head coaches and 4 Aoffensive coordinators.  Not a single season with the same head coach and OC.  They also have similar yardage over the past 3 seasons.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JKlecko said:

Thanks, but no I didn't.  When I clicked on it, it put it dark mode and everyint turned dark. When I clicked on it again, it returned to light mode and that post is still dark.  It's only that one post that's dark.

If it was from someone else it might have been posted in dark mode and maybe that’s why you can’t change it?Honestly I’m not sure, but maybe that’s the issue.

🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

If it was from someone else it might have been posted in dark mode and maybe that’s why you can’t change it?Honestly I’m not sure, but maybe that’s the issue.

🤷‍♂️

Thanks anyway.  I appreciate your trying to help!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

One mans trash is another mans trash.

These players are awful.  None have a shot to make our team.

To be fair, bringing back Hardee as a core special teams player might not hurt. I imagine we have a replaceable depth piece who was going to be primarily a special teamer anyway. Wouldn't touch the others with a 10 foot pole.

The real question there is if Hardee would come back after we let him walk with no offer.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

To be fair, bringing back Hardee as a core special teams player might not hurt. I imagine we have a replaceable depth piece who was going to be primarily a special teamer anyway. Wouldn't touch the others with a 10 foot pole.

The real question there is if Hardee would come back after we let him walk with no offer.

We have Irv Charles for that role who is cheaper, younger and better than Hardee.

• Upvote 1

LightMode.png.c78745a0c4b23d1cd54ed9dfdb08e6ef.png

8 hours ago, JKlecko said:

If you go to the top righthand corner of your Screen, if you're in Dark Mode, you'll see a light bulb icon there, just click on it.

If you see the little 1/4 moon as shown below, you're not in Dark Mode;

NotindarkMode.png.247b3523c768f8991610bd2f8cebdad7.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Peoples-Jones had 839 receiving yards in a season just 1 year ago.  Lazard has never matched that in his entire career despite playing with Aaron Rodgers 

That was 2022, the same year Lazard had 788 yards and 6 TD's 

32 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Peoples-Jones had 839 receiving yards in a season just 1 year ago.  Lazard has never matched that in his entire career despite playing with Aaron Rodgers 

What are you saying?  The Jets are going to cut one of Rodgers best friends whos had a fantastic camp for a player who cant find a team?

Less than 0, Thorney!!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We have Irv Charles for that role who is cheaper, younger and better than Hardee.

Jets special teams have been quite good with Hardee heading them up the last couple years, and now that he's been cut who knows. Maybe he will sign for the vet min. I'll have to see Charles doing it before I say he's better than Hardee.

I love Charles but I think it's worth kicking the tires, at least. 

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Last I checked 839 > 788 and his qb was Jacoby Brisset, not Aaron Rodgers 

Yes. 51 more yards. Impressive. 

It also didn't happen last year like you wrote. Brisset was the QB for 11 games, Watson for 6.

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

When can teams start signing players that were cut?

I think I have this right.

Waiver claims are today for players that were cut who weren't vested (< 2 years). Players who were cut that are vested (> 2 years) can be signed right away (ex. Mike White). Players who were waived and not claimed can be signed to practice squads starting at noon today.

• Upvote 2