Post Interesting Stats Here

Updated 2024 NFL offensive line rankings: Lions take top spot, led by Penei Sewell and Frank Ragnow (pff.com)

5New York Jets

After performing as one of the worst units of the 2023 season, the Jets' offensive line mightily improved this offseason. Veteran tackles Tyron Smith and Morgan Moses both finished among the 10 highest-graded offensive tackles in 2023 and could form one of the best duos in the league in 2024.

The Jets also get back one of the best young guards in the league, Alijah Vera-Tucker, who missed most of the 2023 season due to an injury.

24. San Francisco 49ers

While the 49ers' offensive line features a future Hall of Famer and arguably the best offensive lineman of the past few years in Trent Williams, those around him have so far failed to impress. The rest of the offensive line consists of either career journeymen, such as center Jake Brendel and right guard Jon Feliciano, or young offensive linemen who the 49ers hope can improve in 2024, such as Aaron Banks and Colton McKivitz.

Yes it's PFF and they could easily be wrong, they didn't even mention the addition of RG John Simpson so take it FWIW.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Amount of bourbon I consumed after Aaron Rodgers was carted off the field in the opener last year:

750mL

I was on a Cruise Ship in the Caribbean that night. With the unlimited drinks package. The amount consumed is unavailable for statistical purposes. 

• Haha 3

Americans generate about 4.48 pounds of trash every single day, totaling 1,642.5 pounds per year.

However .. the amount of trash generated in the Zippy Zach Wilson thread has been known to elevate this amount considerably ... the effects of this anomaly have not yet revealed themselves.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

I'm sure someone here can find some numbers:

Based on the provided search results, there is no direct evidence suggesting a causal link between men making their beds and getting laid more often. However, we can explore some related insights:

• A 2013 study from the Juan March Institute in Spain found that men who performed certain household chores, including cleaning, had less sex. This suggests that men who make their beds (as part of their household responsibilities) might not necessarily have an advantage in terms of frequency or ease of sexual encounters.
  • Another perspective from a Quora answer suggests that men who work in industries where they interact with many women (e.g., nightclubs, parking, sales) may have a higher frequency of sexual encounters, regardless of their bed-making habits.
  • A separate Quora answer implies that women may have an easier time “getting laid” (i.e., having casual sex) due to societal factors, while men may have an easier time experiencing satisfying sex due to biological factors.

Conclusion

While there is no conclusive evidence linking bed-making to increased sexual activity or frequency for men, it’s essential to remember that individual experiences and circumstances play a significant role in determining sexual habits. Factors such as personal relationships, social dynamics, and individual preferences have a much greater impact on sexual behavior than whether or not someone makes their bed.

• Haha 1