***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

6 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I just don’t think he has enough speed to be an elite receiver

Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Cris Carter, Chad Johnson, Cooper Kupp and Anquan Boldin all ran 40 times north of 4.60.  DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Hines Ward, Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thoms, and Dez Bryant were above 4.5 as well.  Rome's was 4.45 seconds.  Just saying.

He also scored a 9.91 overall RAS, so its not like he lacks athleticism in other categories, either.

GHtewe-XYAAKmuR.jpg:large

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Big L said:

Giants get new units this year or is this just a one-off one of them color splash type games?

Do any of you watch tv with the sound on? 😂

The announcers have told you about 10 times it’s their 100th season, and these were the uniforms they wore the first year.

I mean come on, I’m not even watching the game, just going off cut ins on Red Zone.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Cris Carter, Chad Johnson, Cooper Kupp and Anquan Boldin all ran 40 times north of 4.60.  DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Hines Ward, Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thoms, and Dez Bryant were above 4.5 as well.  Rome's was 4.45 seconds.  Just saying.

He also scored a 9.91 overall RAS, so its not like he lacks athleticism in other categories, either.

GHtewe-XYAAKmuR.jpg:large

I mean he didn’t create any separation in college I am not talking about a 40 time