Jets will beat Titans, and some doubt will be removed. Score: 23-16

Alka

Adding to the legacy of “games with names” the 2024 New York football Jets give us the “they removed a modest amount of doubt with a nondescript win” rivaling only the “body bag” game, the “ice bowl” and of course, the “music city miracle” 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Alka said:

A hard fought game today, with the Jets prevailing 23-16.  Offense will look better, and defense, although porous at times, will hold in the red zone.  

I predicted the Jets losing last week to the 29er's 31-27.   Final Score:  32-19.  

As a yearly tradition, I will continue to prognosticate every Jets game until I get one wrong. 

Good prediction 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Alka said:

A hard fought game today, with the Jets prevailing 23-16.  Offense will look better, and defense, although porous at times, will hold in the red zone.  

I predicted the Jets losing last week to the 29er's 31-27.   Final Score:  32-19.  

As a yearly tradition, I will continue to prognosticate every Jets game until I get one wrong. 

Credit earned

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Good prediction 

Thanks!  I was pretty confident that the score would be in the vicinity of what It ended up being,  but the game did not play out exactly how I thought it would.  I will tell you this as a window into next game:  The offense will get much better as the games go on.  Next game, the Jets will score more points.  I will save my prediction to Thursday though.  I want the suspense to grow!!  LOL

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Alka said:

Nailed it.