Victory speech

Bronx

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He literally mentions the overlap in the last paragraph.  They are human beings.

And human beings/football players need to be pushed more than what Saleh pushes. We’re on year 4 here. You can be a little mean and give out some tough love every so often without being an a$$hole. Saleh to me has always come off as a poser solely interested in his own comfort.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Cause he curses at some UDFA cornerback?  **** him.  Vrable sucks.  He had more than enough time win and didn't.  He rode Derrick Henry to mediocre.  My ******* hero.

Russel Carter was a hof corner back like Lester Hayes 

12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

And human beings/football players need to be pushed more than what Saleh pushes. We’re on year 4 here. You can be a little mean and give out some tough love every so often without being an a$$hole. Saleh to me has always come off as a poser solely interested in his own comfort.

You don't like him, so he has to push his players during his speech after the game is over?  You are letting your feelings about the guy seep into analysis of every action and inaction.  That was a 1 minute clip of a guy giving up game balls and you are complaining that he isn't "pushing them."  It's ridiculous.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

You don't like him, so he has to push his players during his speech after the game is over?  You are letting your feelings about the guy seep into analysis of every action and inaction.  That was a 1 minute clip of a guy giving up game balls and you are complaining that he isn't "pushing them."  It's ridiculous.  

I said the victory speech was fine. The issue is he’ll ignore all of the stuff that needs to be fixed in the spirit of toxic positivity., Also if it’s true he didn’t travel with the team to Nashville then it’s worse than we realize. 

10 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Nah, there’s only one mod drunk on mod power… too many margaritas would be my guess.

Tuesday is Margarita night (to go with Taco Tuesday).

Monday is for Martinis (vodka...dirty).  Helps ease the transition from weekend to work week.

Then we get to Whisky Wednesday (more like bourbon here but close enough) to get past the hump.

I heard a rumor that not everyone has a drink for every day of the week.  I think the term used was 'non-alcoholic'.  I suspect someone was pulling my leg.  Such people can't really exist can they?

• Haha 2

Not a Saleh fan but you absolutely focus on the positive during a post-game hype speech. You guys expect him to call people out for mistakes in a locker room victory rally? Have you not left your houses since COVID?
He could say something like ... "It smells like poop in here ... But it's our poop ... Let's enjoy this smelly victory !!! Back to work tomorrow... Let's get them Pats."

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Cause he curses at some UDFA cornerback?  **** him.  Vrable sucks.  He had more than enough time win and didn't.  He rode Derrick Henry to mediocre.  My ******* hero.

Hard to believe the ball washing for this guy. No one would hire him but we blew it 😅