**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Reading through this thread with the Rocky theme playing was a nice touch.  @Pac operating like a Mafia game mod and I’m here for it.

IN!

I got the same vibe. Pac is out here showing the captains of the past how it’s done!

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

26 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

He wasn’t wrong about Hackett sucking.  He still sucks.

Hackett has been great this year.  Week 1 he needed to protect rodgers which was the right calll.  Hes been opening it up more and more as rodgers and the oline get more comfortable out there.

Nate Hackett is an excellent OC when paired up w/ Rodgers.  We r lucky to have him.

42 minutes ago, Drums said:

I got the same vibe. Pac is out here showing the captains of the past how it’s done!

I gotta do this sh t 13 more times plus the div game, afc chmp game, and superbowl.  Let's keep or expectations low. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hackett has been great this year.  Week 1 he needed to protect rodgers which was the right calll.  Hes been opening it up more and more as rodgers and the oline get more comfortable out there.

Nate Hackett is an excellent OC when paired up w/ Rodgers.  We r lucky to have him.

Evaluating Hackett with Zach Wilson, Tim Boyle and Trevor Siemian as his QB room is pretty funny. His record with Aaron Rodgers is pretty good though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I gotta do this sh t 13 more times plus the div game, afc chmp game, and superbowl.  Let's keep or expectations low. 

No you have to raise the bar every week. Didn’t they tell you that when you accepted the position?

15 hours ago, Pac said:

Sean Payton f'd up. 

For whatever reason he made the peculiar decision to publicly disparage our mediocre Offensive Coordinator, and now he will pay a severe price.

While last years defeat to a Zippy Wilson led Jets team was surely embarrassing, this year Aaron intends to fully emasculate this fool. 

This was likely the game A-Rod was thinking about during last offseasons workouts.  Far removed from the spotlight while engaged in Rocky Balboa like training sessions with the intention of coming back and dominating

Lightening fast jump roping (think double dutch), 1 handed push ups, early morning marathons, even scaling mountains.

This is the kind of game that served as the impetus for the Revenge Tour™ and for that I am grateful to the useful idiot that is Payton. 

Time to watch our boys continue to gel on their way to what many of us believe will be a magical season....

Sylvester Stallone Training GIF by Rocky

Working Out Classic Film GIF

PAYYYYTTTOONN!!

Just Do It Yes GIF by Rocky

This is how you do it!!!  What a game thread.  Perfectly timed.  He’s the Prince that was promised! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Eh...

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. I honestly thought the 4th game thread you started was every bit as good as this one. 

Joe Dubby's leadership was definitely historic. 

as in....

image.jpeg.26320b40ecd526352e9a5c0e507c95c1.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I predict Breece goes off tomorrow.  The Jets will win but it'll be a closer game than most on here seem to be predicting.

Breece & Allen 1-2 punch goes for 140 yards and 2 TD and Lazard, Conklin & Mike Williams get the bulk of the pass attempts as Wilson runs as decoy. I’m thinking 220 yards and a TD for Rodgers.

27 - 13 Jets