**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

The SOJ would love this game. Coming off a dominant win, coming off an extended break, our hopes are high, we’re playing a rookie QB who has zero touchdowns, we’re at home. I

But we have Aaron ******* Rodgers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The SOJ would love this game. Coming off a dominant win, coming off an extended break, our hopes are high, we’re playing a rookie QB who has zero touchdowns, we’re at home. I

But we have Aaron ******* Rodgers. 

Plus we have @Pac as captain!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hackett has been great this year.  Week 1 he needed to protect rodgers which was the right calll.  Hes been opening it up more and more as rodgers and the oline get more comfortable out there.

Nate Hackett is an excellent OC when paired up w/ Rodgers.  We r lucky to have him.

Absolutely!  And Adam Gase is an excellent OC when paired up w/ Peyton Manning.  

• Upvote 2

In addition to the Jets destroying the Donkeys, I really hope at some point we see Rodgers flee the pocket to bye some time and look to down field but nothing is open, and since he was rolling toward the Broncos sideline, he sees Payton standing there and instead of taking loss of yards, Rodgers throws the ball away as fast as he can right at the POS Sean Payton's face and breaks his nose and he cant finish the game on the sideline.

• Haha 4

Denver is improving after a rough start and looked good at TB against a good team. So agree with Rodgers it's going to be a tough game. I think Jets win the turnover war and force at least one pick or fumble more than Denver does. So I'll go with Jets 23 Denver 17. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Denver is improving after a rough start and looked good at TB against a good team. So agree with Rodgers it's going to be a tough game. I think Jets win the turnover war and force at least one pick or fumble more than Denver does. So I'll go for Jets 23 Denver 17. 

Charlieandthechocolatefactory-theresnoearthlywayofknowingwhichdirectionwearegoing.gif.87084d8cb196b59271e13f1d0e2af4ac.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Enjoy the game today jet fans.  In only a few short hours we will be in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East.

Breece will go for 150 and 2 tds today and will have one of his signature 50 yard plus td today!!!

Sole possession?  Considering that's impossible, that's a little bit too optimistic, even for you.  

2 hours ago, jamesr said:

I read an article earlier today written by a Denver writer on SI.com

His predictions made us look rational!

- Denver RB has over 100 yards rushing
- Nix throws for over 300 yards, 2 TDs, and rushes for another 75 yards
- They sack Rodgers 5 times
- Their D holds Jets under 70 yards rushing

I guess you've got to get those clicks somehow. emoji12.png

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/broncos-jets-bold-predictions-tyler-badie-bo-nix

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

That’s funny.

I’m uncomfortably confident this morning. I don’t expect a high scoring game, but I do expect the Jets to completely dominate on the defensive side of the ball. Denver’s top two RBs are averaging 2.2 ypc, and their #1 WR has only managed to catch 41% of Bo Nix’s passes coming his way. Courtland Sutton is exactly the type of WR that I would expect Sauce to give the Revis Island treatment to. I expect another lopsided ToP game, with the Jets scoring more than enough to win comfortably. Get out to that two score lead again, and let Nix make mistakes. 

I hate when I’m this confident. 

• Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Enjoy the game today jet fans.  In only a few short hours we will be in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East.

Breece will go for 150 and 2 tds today and will have one of his signature 50 yard plus td today!!!

One day you will say that and it will happen. Maybe today? I’ll be picking apples with dinosaurs during the game. Hopefully everyone behaves and pulls for the Jets to win like brothers from some run down group home for the chronically disillusioned, 

This is a really good early season test for Robert Saleh and this CS.  We absolutely have more talent than the Broncos.  We also have 10 days rest.  The only advantage they have is at CS.  I'm not expecting a blowout but I do want the Jets to control the game for the most part.  Even if the score is close, I want it to feel like the Jets were never really that threatened (sort of like that Pats game).  I don't think that's too much to expect.