**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes.  Bills will have an afc conference loss.  We will not.

When you account for tie-breakers, someone is always in 1st place (unless it's one of the very rare times when it comes down to a coin flip).  I think there's a difference between "being in 1st place" vs "being in sole possession of 1st place".  Unless I'm misunderstanding, if there are 2 teams with 3-1 records, neither team is in "sole possession of 1st place", even though one of those teams will technically be in 1st place. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, slats said:

That’s funny.

I’m uncomfortably confident this morning. I don’t expect a high scoring game, but I do expect the Jets to completely dominate on the defensive side of the ball. Denver’s top two RBs are averaging 2.2 ypc, and their #1 WR has only managed to catch 41% of Bo Nix’s passes coming his way. Courtland Sutton is exactly the type of WR that I would expect Sauce to give the Revis Island treatment to. I expect another lopsided ToP game, with the Jets scoring more than enough to win comfortably. Get out to that two score lead again, and let Nix make mistakes. 

I hate when I’m this confident. 

Since it looks like 2-3 woman worth of clothes this confidence is tracking. Should have one of them pick up before she leaves so it’s game time tidy!!

6D631A72-4016-4F59-9201-F7AC57135A3E.jpeg

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

When is this rain supposed to stop? Will this affect the game?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Noon.  Not if the jets crew knows how to handle a tenth of an inch of rain lol 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

When you account for tie-breakers, someone is always in 1st place (unless it's one of the very rare times when it comes down to a coin flip).  I think there's a difference between "being in 1st place" vs "being in sole possession of 1st place".  Unless I'm misunderstanding, if there are 2 teams with 3-1 records, neither team is in "sole possession of 1st place", even though one of those teams will technically be in 1st place. 

You're overthinking this.  Sole possession b!tches!!!  Stop fighting it.  Enjoy it!!!

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bills would have an AFC loss, which would put us in 1st 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Today's built-in excuses for Robert Saleh (should we lose):

A) We had 10 days off and were a little rusty.  There was a lot of pre-snap stuff today.

B ) We lost AVT for the season.

C) It was rainy as hell out there

I gave u a juicy dislike for your efforts... 

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

A) We had 10 days off and were a little rusty.  There was a lot of pre-snap stuff today.

A true dream scenario for you.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is this in your Netflix special? Because I think it needs some work. 

• Haha 2