Rodgers Lands on Injury Report (knee)

1 minute ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I read or heard somewhere that Rodgers hasnt been hit that much in a game since like 2018 and he hasnt taken that many sacks since 2020.

If true, not surprising a 40 year old QB wound up on the injury report.

That is the most infuriating thing about this game. I could accept the offense sucking because of the rain and a good defense if we were playing max protect and throwing the ball away to protect the QB. But we allowed Rodgers to get pummeled while at the same time being completely inept on offense. Just unacceptable 

13 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I read or heard somewhere that Rodgers hasnt been hit that much in a game since like 2018 and he hasnt taken that many sacks since 2020.

I've been watching an OL that pass protected very well.

:-k

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

:-k

1 minute ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Are you really just straight up grabbing sh*t of context to frame my takes?  lmfao.  

Come'on dude, you're better than this.

Here is the full quote.  lmfao  This is like straight out of lame stream media propaganda play book, my dude.  lol 

I've been watching an OL that pass protected very well.  5 sacks is the exact number they gave up in the 3 games prior combined and in those games they faced names like Bosa, Floyd, Landry, Simmons, White, Wise - all better pass rushers than who Denver has, so nah, we've been watching the same OL.  They had a bad game.  It happens.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Are you really just straight up grabbing sh*t of context to frame my takes?  lmfao.  

Come'on dude, you're better than this.

Can't be a great pass protecting O-line if it's also letting up more hits than Rodger's has seen in ages resulting in him being hurt already.

22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Can't be a great pass protecting O-line if it's also letting up more hits than Rodger's has seen in ages resulting in him being hurt already.

He's getting hit because he's old and slow.  He used to be able to easily escape pressure and make plays.

His ability to do that consistently are long gone.  

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

What a shocking development!   :shock:

(It isn't.  He was obviously hurt last week, limping, and rubbing his hand like it was hurt too).

I'm sure he'll play Sunday.  But him being battered in week 4 already is not great.

The game was going to hell in a hand basket anyway so when he was limping and rubbing his thigh they should have taken him out if nothng else then just to change things up.  Maybe TT would have sparked something.   At least the hard count excuse would have been removed.  

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just know this team way too well, as soon as I saw them working on that leg I figured he would start missing games especially one that he has to fly 7+ hours in a jet breathing compressed and recirculated air

It'll be an evening flight with the lights off. Should be fine. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just know this team way too well, as soon as I saw them working on that leg I figured he would start missing games especially one that he has to fly 7+ hours in a jet breathing compressed and recirculated air

For starters it's like a 6-6.5hr flight on a jet like the jets use from NY/NJ.

It's a couple hour longer flight for MIN let's remember.

And let's be real the time difference is the issue to adjust to. Not the flight. Sitting on a luxury Jet for 6 hours where you don't have to get the the airport early like all us regular folk is no issue.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

lol wut?

Saleh states that the only reason he's on the report is bc he's receiving treatment. But that he's fine and will play.

So he's on the report. But he's fine.

And let's be real MIN doesn't exactly have this great DL. They win in other areas. But DL isn't scaring anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Saleh states that the only reason he's on the report is bc he's receiving treatment. But that he's fine and will play.

So he's on the report. But he's fine.

And let's be real MIN doesn't exactly have this great DL. They win in other areas. But DL isn't scaring anyone. 

Saleh has an exceptional reputation when it comes to injury report projections. 

The thread is accurate.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Oh Jesus - are you really starting this sh!t again?

I thought @FidelioJet had learned his lesson, but I guess I gave him too much credit.

He had a good game against the Pats.  There is no question about that.  And a good second half against TN.  

I was glad to see it - and surely hope he can recreate those 6 quarters more often. 

But I don't know why it's so bad to be honest about what he is.  Did you watch the game Sunday? He looked ancient.  Denying that doesn't make you a better fan and acknowledging the reality doesn't make me a worse one.

• More Ugh 1

6 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

1 game.

Out of 4, or a full 25% of their work to-date.

That's not nothing. 

And they've not been very good at all in the running game so far all 4 games.

As I just said to Bit in another thread, only time will tell us if this is just "no preseason, getting to know the system/each other" type slow start, or some larger problem with them as a unit.

But Rodgers isn't going to last long if the O-line produces a 2nd game as poor as Denver.

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

He had a good game against the Pats.  There is no question about that.  And a good second half against TN.  

I was glad to see it - and surely hope he can recreate those 6 quarters more often. 

But I don't know why it's so bad to be honest about what he is.  Did you watch the game Sunday? He looked ancient.  Denying that doesn't make you a better fan and acknowledging the reality doesn't make me a worse one.

So he's ancient like very other week? We should be good for sunday!