So if Hackett is AR8 preferred coordinator and they love each other, why is this not working?

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not think anyone knows.  If they did, they would fix it.

I have never seen a team so inept at running the ball.  It is mindboggling.

It’s the attention to details that is the problem.  And Hackett had the reputation for not coaching the details and apparently the position coaches aren’t either or just doing a bad job with it.

8 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Because this group (offence) has only played 5 games. Be Patient.

Offense ... I mean .. I do find the Jets Offense Offensive.  

Of course if you are living anywhere in the world other than the USA ... it could very well be Offence.

• Haha 1

Because Rodgers is a bit of an egomaniac and the guy that really propelled him to success his last years in GB was LeFleur. But Rodgers wanted the yes-man that made him feel like a genius rather than the guy that reined him in and built a system to succeed around him. Neither Saleh nor Douglas had the balls to control Rodgers’s bad impulses and here we are. 

The offense sucks because the coaches aren’t detailed psychos obsessed with proving themselves into legendary status. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Last month my wife and I went away for our anniversary, so we left the kids with my parents for the weekend. They spent the whole time eating homemade cookies and watching TV, broken only by trips to Chuck E. Cheese and the movies to see Despicable Me 8 or whatever the ****. When we picked them up Sunday night, my son “why can’t we live with Grandma and Grandpa all the time?”

The answer to his question and the answer to your question are pretty much the same.

eojfmasdwhre3qwuddnm.jpg

So what I got from this story is in the above image Hackett has a surface tablet resting on his clipboard and is watching Despicable Me

• Haha 2

They are trying to run an old school offense.  One that totally relies on the QB and his team playing together for years and being 100% on the same page.

Rodgers is seriously on the downside of his career.

The jets offense is predictable and fools no one.

It wasn't supposed to not work. It looks like team has tried to not only go with AR commit themselves to him but give him what he wants. His OC, favorite players, his way on a lot of things. So for 2024 you have to stick with it the team is 2-3 and just lost two close games. The thing is can Rodgers physically last the season. There's no doubt the guy is trying. He went back into the game yesterday pretty banged up. 

The blocking. Basic football 

Olu Fashanu: 9 pressures, 2 hits
Tyron Smith: 9 pressures, 3 sacks, 1 hit
John Simpson: 5 pressures, 3 hits
Joe Tippmann: 5 pressures, 1 sack, 1 hit
AVT: 3 pressures, 1 sack, 2 hits